I got scammed by a "real" friend

Discus and support I got scammed by a "real" friend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This was just a way to contact you, my old friend scammed me saying he would give me mods but he didnt, is there any way you can punish him e.g. a ban... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oOEliteMudkipOo, Jan 13, 2018.

1. I got scammed by a "real" friend

This was just a way to contact you, my old friend scammed me saying he would give me mods but he didnt, is there any way you can punish him e.g. a ban or no party communications for a while because he basically took my stuff saying he would give me bo2 mods,
    if so his name is UrbAN29tRigGEr, please do something because he has just took my stuff for no price which is basically bullying also

:)

oOEliteMudkipOo, Jan 13, 2018
  2. DeFT Trippy
    DeFT Trippy Guest
    Free MSPoint Card Scam

I got scammed by [mod edit] I changed my password and i am still being spammed with 100s of messages and the messages disappear after awhile without me deleting them. Some of my friends got scammed by the same website and got their accounts stolen.

DeFT Trippy, Jan 13, 2018
  3. Xbox Party chat suspension

I was playing fortnite save the world and I got scammed out of my favorite gun by PursueddWig88785. After i got scammed, my friend who was in the house sent a curse message to him. I wish to be unbanned by Friday because I was looking forward to playing
    and I did nothing good wrong. Also, can you ban PursuedWig88785 for scamming in fortnite?

ConcreteShark50, Jan 13, 2018
  4. Anonymous822 Win User

Is there an xbox rewards avatar item scam email going around?

Yes i got this also today its very much real and not a scam..
  5. FabryZio3 Win User

Is this real or a scam?

Hey there :)

the best is to check on
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/

Login with your account and check if something is there, otherwise you can trash this email ;)
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Is this real or a scam?

Hi login with your details at: https://enforcement.xbox.com use the exact details for your Xbox account and you should see a hammer icon, if you have a suspension. Sometimes it
    can take a while to update the site.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Scam? Or Real?

Microsoft studios is the game development division of Microsoft

They will always ask for feedback for games you purchased
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Is this real or a scam?

Thema:

I got scammed by a "real" friend

1. I got scammed by a "real" friend - Similar Threads - got scammed real

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  5. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  6. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  7. i got scammed by microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    i got scammed by microsoft: I canceled my xbox ultimate membership that i had already payed for and the decided to take $18 out of my account as a goodbye so i want my money back cause thats just outrageous...
  8. Account got Compromised by a scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got Compromised by a scam: My account was hacked and the compromiser has changed my information that I can't do recoveries with many kind: Account Reinstatement...
  9. I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account: Any idea how to get them back 0a7f1fec-719e-4c95-b681-848b67980405
  10. I got scammed of my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed of my Minecraft account: In February last year I bought a Minecraft account off a friend which cam with the Microsoft account because he didn't use it anymore but just the other day he changed the email and password so I...