i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

Discus and support i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DBLOCK x302x, Nov 29, 2023.

1. DBLOCK x302x
    DBLOCK x302x Guest

One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an explanation. Can someone point me in the right direction to figure out whats going on and how to get it straightened out

:)

DBLOCK x302x, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff. Keep in mind, you can be removed if you were given an enforcement action.

There was also an issue recently with the background check for the program. If you previously had an enforcement action but joined the program before it had been 1 year from that action, you would have been removed and will be able to rejoin after it has been 1 year from that action.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Removed from Ambassadors program without explanation. Enforcement log in (still) broken

You'll need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff.
  4. Boethius(2) Win User

Got removed from Ambassadors Program?

You're not the chap that UnyoBro said got banned recently are you or it might have something to do with your gamertag.
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

Got removed from Ambassadors Program?

You need to send an email to xboxambassadors@microsoft.com for more information. No one here can help you, sorry.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Got removed from the ambassador program

One of the requirements for being in the program is that you cannot have any enforcement actions on your account. Unless the rules are changed in the future, you would not be able to reapply.
Thema:

1. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation - Similar Threads - got removed ambassadors

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  4. I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]: I bought a xbox card I got the code the code did'nt work. So I want my money back Iv been trying for 2 days to talk to a human. I will send the card back to you 8bbf67bb-9b03-40da-b9d5-31e0d5397cb9
  5. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...
  6. Hi, my account got hacked and my original email was removed from my account. Is there a way...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, my account got hacked and my original email was removed from my account. Is there a way...: Hi. At 8:12 pm today, I had my Microsoft account hacked. While playing Minecraft through my Microsoft account, someone was able to use a discord bot to get my single-use code. They had logged in,...
  7. Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...: Please help me how can I recover my account that account is very important 3c33d143-40c0-4432-a3ca-9c22d149f627
  8. Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.: Hello, i'm chip and i'm in need of some help. Last night i tried to log into my account with my usual email, only for it to show "An account with the specified username could not be found. Try...
  9. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  10. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...