I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...

Discus and support I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As stated the controller is not recognized not in firefox and neither in chrome browser not via bluetooth and not via cable I am sure the controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lestard Meyer, Sep 20, 2023.

1. I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...

As stated the controller is not recognized not in firefox and neither in chrome browser not via bluetooth and not via cable I am sure the controller works though because I never ever have problems on Steam games and I actually started one up just to check.

This is on an arch Linux system but should not matter does it? Now do not tell me Linux is not supported...windows is just fail, sry for the harsh critique but it is what it is no shame as you provided me with multiple decent windows versions throughout my youth but I went full Linux years ago and switching back would feel like a step backward as Linux is just the better OS overall also for prgraming tasks. Please advice and do not state something like switch back to windows that would be just failed support. I would have opened a ticket but the support is not available right now so I turn to the forums

kind regards and greetings from Germany,

Lars

:)

Lestard Meyer, Sep 20, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...