i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

Discus and support i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by �♥Gamer�� Lillie, Nov 23, 2023.

1. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to get away with it because what she did she victimized me & sent her Toxic friends after me & she is forcing me to doing something bad when I was very uncomfortable & didn't do anything wrong I was gonna report her & I made a mistake of saying I don't feel comfortable showing my private part & i got prema banned at 7:22PM on August 26th I contacted the efforcement & they immediately denied my appeal when I was explaining what happened & I couldn't contact anyone because my User is Banned. Please if you're reading this can you please try & unbanned my TootieFruity#346 account I've had respect for you guys over the years when i was little & seeing my account got banned really made me upset I've had such great memories on that account & met some good people growing up & now everything i lost is gone

:)

�♥Gamer�� Lillie, Nov 23, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I didn't do anything wrong😢💔

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and they do not use the forums. If they denied your appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  3. L1L SK1DMARKï¿½ï¿½ï¿ Win User

Error 0x80a40021

Hey I was wondering why I was permanently suspended after no prior bans ir suspensions or any offenses I said a word and then apologized and deleted it after yet they were being toxic and rude and I got instantly suspended and it won't let me go into my enforcement history what do i do?
  4. Graysondorey Win User

my account says it got permently suspended

Earlier this week when I tried to log in, it said my account was permanently suspended

Today it says that it is only suspended , nothing about permanent

Does this mean that I will be getting my account back at some point?

Was the change made intentionally or just another glitch ?

It will be a week tomorrow so I guess I’ll find out then? Are 14 day bans possible ?
  5. XanderG217 Win User

I was permanently suspended for nudity/sexual content and I have a temporary console suspension on my new account.

[mod removed]

Well for this is the notification I got when I sign into my main account, if it's supposed to be permanently suspended shouldn't it say "this account is permanently suspended" instead of "this account is suspended"?
  6. Texas Harris Win User

i guess i got ban for talking and chating

My boyfriend got a permanent suspended said he was cheating and talking nasty to people and he wasn't its not right that they permanently suspended your account
Thema:

i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

1. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I... - Similar Threads - got permanently suspended

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  4. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  5. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  6. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  7. i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...: submit an appeal i got a permanent suspension because my profile picture was bad and it go reported so i got permanently suspended and i can’t submit an appeal but in my opinion it wasn’t even...
  8. My account got permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got permanently suspended for no reason: My Microsoft Account Has Been Hack After I Fill The Form after 12 Hour i'm recieved the mail he can not unlock my account and he suspend my account permanently 721caa92-f09c-4f42-88ff-cf809fa1db84
  9. My family’s account got permanently suspended with no chance of appeal or explanation ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My family’s account got permanently suspended with no chance of appeal or explanation ?: https://ibb.co/ySbP1Vt https://ibb.co/GpBVLY3 My families account with over $700 of combined purchases was banned with no explanation. I never was able to send an appeal as it was already...
  10. i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account: i got permanently suspended on xbox and can’t access my ubisoft account anymore since i made it on my xbox account and wanted to know if i could change the email of my ubisoft account to a...