i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...

Discus and support i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; submit an appeal i got a permanent suspension because my profile picture was bad and it go reported so i got permanently suspended and i can’t submit... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Oliver Kemp1, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Oliver Kemp1
    Oliver Kemp1 Guest

i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...

submit an appeal

i got a permanent suspension because my profile picture was bad and it go reported so i got permanently suspended and i can’t submit an appeal but in my opinion it wasn’t even that bad

:)

Oliver Kemp1, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my profile picture wasn’t anything bad and i

Hi, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to tell you that no one on the forums, not even a member of the support team, can answer specific compliance questions. If you can submit a case review:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

That's all you can do, as the security team does not use the forums and they are the only ones who can answer specific compliance questions. They can only be contacted through the case review process.

I wish you good luck and hope you have a good day!

Best Regards, Oskayra
  3. oO ABO 9LOO7 Oo Win User

random permanent ban

the picture i got permanent ban for is my profile picture now tell me is this violating xbox rules?
  4. Michael Martinez3 Win User

I was suspended because of my profile picture but just yesterday I got un-suspended why am I still not able to upload a custom profile picture?

It is working now thank you
  5. Rostom L Win User

I was suspended because of my profile picture but just yesterday I got un-suspended why am I still not able to upload a custom profile picture?

Hi Michael!

Please confirm on https://enforcement.xbox.com/ if you no longer have any active suspension.

If there's none, try to change your custom gamerpic using an Xbox app on mobile. Let me know if you could upload an image. Generally, it could take few days before it's approved.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Perfect! I am glad that it's now working. Thank you for your patience and time here in the community.

Take care!
Thema:

1. i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my... - Similar Threads - got permanently suspended

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  4. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  5. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  6. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  7. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  8. My account got permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got permanently suspended for no reason: My Microsoft Account Has Been Hack After I Fill The Form after 12 Hour i'm recieved the mail he can not unlock my account and he suspend my account permanently 721caa92-f09c-4f42-88ff-cf809fa1db84
  9. My family’s account got permanently suspended with no chance of appeal or explanation ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My family’s account got permanently suspended with no chance of appeal or explanation ?: https://ibb.co/ySbP1Vt https://ibb.co/GpBVLY3 My families account with over $700 of combined purchases was banned with no explanation. I never was able to send an appeal as it was already...
  10. i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account: i got permanently suspended on xbox and can’t access my ubisoft account anymore since i made it on my xbox account and wanted to know if i could change the email of my ubisoft account to a...