I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

Discus and support I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jim Smith , Jan 1, 2024.

1. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication) nothing. And I know I did nothing wrong because I was out camping and away from my Xbox when this occurred. Just to come back to see that my consul and account have been permanently suspended but with no reason given. So makes me wonder if someone with 3rd party software mass reported my account. Because I find it really hard to believe that Xbox enforcement would permanently suspend someone and not tell that person the reason for the suspension. Really Makes me wonder

:)

Jim Smith , Jan 1, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Jim, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

To find out why your account has been banned or suspended on Xbox Live, follow the following steps, recommended by Microsoft Support:

If you did something that violates the Microsoft Services Agreement, your account may have been suspended, or in extreme circumstances, your device may have been banned by the Xbox Live Policy and Compliance Team. For more information, see the Microsoft Code of Conduct explained for Xbox Live customers.

Learn more about Xbox Live policies and your account, how to submit a case review, and what you can do to move forward with the matter.

Sign in to find out why my account has been suspended: https://enforcement.xbox.com/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

To directly access the aforementioned guides, go to "Information source".

Information Source (Credits): https://support.microsoft.com/accou...nta-se-ha-prohibido-o-suspendido-en-xbox-live -87d8f88a-d45f-1955-d39f-deb3a64bd6cd

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. mercy cat 673 Win User

I have been device banned and there is nobody to call

I have been banned permanently not able to use my console I legit didn’t do anything worth that type of permanent ban. I should’ve only been communication banned because kid got all his friends to report me constantly every time they saw me online, I legit only played one game with them and they got mad I eliminated them and just got me permanently banned for nudity I appealed and it didn’t approve the appeal anything else I could do?
  4. CagierAnteater0 Win User

I got a weird suspension

Really that’s strange I didn’t get a suspension message or notification on my Xbox so yea I didn’t do anything wrong I click the suspension thing it didn’t show what I got ban for
  5. TajjjjMoney Win User

Permanent Ban or 3 Day Ban?

Yeah yesterday in the middle of a 2k game i got kicked and got a random permanent ban. I called support and they couldnt tell me why i was banned as it didnt show in the list of suspension reasons. But they said i had a week of suspension. I havent done or said anything wrong to anyone. Im on quarantine with no way to play the games i paid for all because xbox is malfunctioning and i cant do anything about it but wait until the issue is resolved. Great ! Ps5 2022?
  6. Harley シ Win User

I got banned for something I didn’t do

So I can’t do anything when I didn’t do anything wrong and it’s been banned?
Thema:

1. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong - Similar Threads - got permanent banned

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  4. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  5. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  6. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  7. Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned: I’ve spent thousands of hours and dollars on that account it’s been my Xbox account since I was around 6 years old it holds a lot of sentimental value to me they denied my ban appeal I just need...
  8. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  9. Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!: I got banned in May. Don't know why as I don't play "online" shooters or other online games. I play alone, and happy too. And hadn't played for 2 months... Got Permanent ban, with no history of...
  10. Guys my xbox series s got banned and i want to know if it’s permanent or temporary, how do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Guys my xbox series s got banned and i want to know if it’s permanent or temporary, how do...: yesterday my console was banned and i want to know for how long, can anyone assist me with this 2be31b83-4e96-4223-a958-525a546e664b