I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my...

Discus and support I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can you please fix the issue 5ec2d911-6816-42c9-923c-3b9725233a37 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Carnell Jordan Jordan, Jan 19, 2024.

1. I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my...

Can you please fix the issue

:)

Carnell Jordan Jordan, Jan 19, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my money back?

Hi there Carnell, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please take in mind that the time it takes for refunds to be reflected in your bank account after the refund is approved is generally between 3 to 5 business days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are non-business days). This time may vary depending on each bank, some of them may take longer to process the refund money and others may process them faster.

You can confirm this information by going to the following link under the "Games & apps" section:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...r-refund-81629012-aa4f-f48b-2394-8596f415072b

[​IMG]

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. DorothyTrend Win User

I first got premium for $1.99/mo. I then switched to $14.99/yr which I paid. Why was I still also charged $1.99 also anyway?

On January 18th I got Solitaire No ads for $1.99 and got tricked into getting Amazon Prime which was automatically deducted from me for $15.13 on Jan 23rd and Feb 21st. I complained and got a refund on Feb 23rd. As expected I had the automatic withdrawal from my account of $1.99 on Febuary 21st. On March 29th I switched to Solitaire no ads once a year payment of $14.99 which I paid. Now on April 18th I still got an autmatic withdrawal for $1.99 anyway. Please refund the $1.99 and keep me in Solitaire no ads for a year with no more withdrawalls until March 29, 2024.
  4. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

I have 8250 credits since December 18, 2016 and I haven't recieved my credits yet.

When points are added between the 1st and 15th they are typically deposited around the 30th and when they are added between the 16th and 30th/31st they are deposited around the 15th of the following month. If your rewards went into your account on the 18th
    as you indicated then they should deposit somewhere between January 12th-15th, 2017.
  5. Annanda Martins Win User

My refund was approved January 19 and I haven’t received it

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Kamarion P, the refund process suffered a delay in the last 3 weeks, and that made all refunds take a little longer. Refunds usually take from 3 - 5 business days after approval, but because of this delay, it is taking longer. To be honest, the issue ( delay ) must have been solved, but since the delay took some time, many refunds are being slowly paid. Since today ends these 5 business days, the next step is to contact Support.

Now, as for contact Support, yes, it can sometimes be a little hard. What you need to do is:

The problem choice you choose on the Support link might not give you access to Request a Call or Live Chat, and in this case, try selecting other problems ( even if does not match the issue you are facing, in this case, refunds ) because what is important here is for you to contact Support. So do this until the contact options appear, okay? Here in the community, we have no access to account/billing information, and there is no way for us to make Microsoft contact you, so that is the procedure to follow.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  6. N7Dinsdale88 Win User

Game pass quests not unlocking

I'm located in England and i redeemed the code on the 16th January
Thema:

I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my...

1. I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my... - Similar Threads - got refund request

2. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  3. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  4. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  5. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  6. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  7. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  8. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  9. @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...: why is this and im not happy as i didnt make any purchases 79961c3d-c611-4c2c-b20b-deea27cecbdb
  10. I bought a game and it got refunded without me sending a refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game and it got refunded without me sending a refund request: I just bought attack on titan digitally. After it finished downloading I tried to launch it, but it says I need to buy the game to play. I got confused and checked to see if the purchase went...