I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.

Discus and support I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I got my money taken off my account and I cant figure out why. I got sent this when it was taken off my bank account: Microsoft*Console 1-Mo RG6... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DainarsJoksts, Jul 17, 2019.

1. I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.

Hello I got my money taken off my account and I cant figure out why. I got sent this when it was taken off my bank account: Microsoft*Console 1-Mo RG6 1WG Re . I don't know if I've subscribed to something and I just don't want this to happen again, so
    if I am subscribed to something can I get the subscription removed so this doesn't happen next month or when ever it keeps happening please.

:)

DainarsJoksts, Jul 17, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi DainarsJoksts,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately we cannot assist with billing or subscription issues over the forums directly since we do not have the proper tools for that like customer support does. I suggest getting in contact with an Xbox
    customer support representative by trying the following steps:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call

I hope you can get this issue resolved with customer support.
  3. Allebas Win User

You can view your order here and see if you see that charge on your history.

1. Sign in to the Payment & billing page with your Microsoft account.

Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
      Password Solution
    2. Compare your purchase history to your bank or credit card statement.
  4. v NiitroZ Win User

Unable to access marketplace or change payment options

Ok this really made me angry. I called my bank service and apparently xbox has taken out £8 out of my bank account the total money ive got on my card. Im only 14 and you know why. MICROSOFT TAKES MONEY WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW.
  5. Mvke4r3aal Win User

I can't convert my credits to Xbox-Live

But I wanted from my money that I have on my accaunt have to use xBoxlive to get it then also book off
  6. Finfujii Win User

xbox live account.

i know that it is taken automatically, but how have you done it if i havent eaven updated my creditcard information. you sented me 3 emails that you cant take the money beacuse of my CREDITCARD INFORMATION isnt UPDATED, but now i checked my bank records
    and there is payment that has been taken after those messages has been sended last week. and yesterday i got another message where you ask me to update my CREDITCARD INFORMATION beacuse you cant take the money from my account. you have taken it from my account
    anyways last week 04.06.2013 this is the date the payment has been taken so why i need to pay for two months in a row if you managed to take this with out my creditcard information.
Thema:

1. I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why. - Similar Threads - got money taken

2. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  3. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  4. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  5. I refunded a game and never got my money back

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and never got my money back: I refunded a game on November 24 it said that i should get my money back in a couple of days but I never got any money back? I been waiting for a whiles it’s already December 17 I should have got...
  6. I found bug but i got all money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found bug but i got all money back: So i buyed minecraft and it said i need to buy it again and idk what was that but i think it is a bug and i got all of me money back i litearly buyed it like 10 times .... and i forgot i have a...
  7. Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all

in XBoX on Windows
    Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all: I'm not too happy with y'all right now money got taken off my damn debit card 5efe87c5-a583-4b35-802c-882442f4ee40
  8. Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed.: So my gamertag is , I bought a name change to change it to nce. Looking at my bank and order history my money has been taken, but my name hasn’t been changed. Even restarted my console and no...
  9. Redeemed a so-called promotional code and the money got taken back

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed a so-called promotional code and the money got taken back: redeemed a code in January and went into my account to see that it had been taken from my account and I’m not happy with it 2eba8b27-b955-4b7c-9cdd-e6b6959c0018
  10. got taken away money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got taken away money: i bought 2 stacks of 4600 fifa points on fifa 19 and i only got the one stack and i just lost my money on the other and didn¨t get the fifa points. and when i check the order chase i can only see...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft*Console 1-Mo