I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ...

Discus and support I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got was invalied 819c8e40-75a6-442c-b58a-4577608041cb Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DragonKnight510, Sep 23, 2016.

1. I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ...

i got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got was invalied

:)

DragonKnight510, Sep 23, 2016
  2. Silent Sc0ut
    Silent Sc0ut Guest
    Forza horizons 3 Halo Warthog

I got Forza Horizons 3 for the pc because i dont have an xbox one, so i play the game maybe a few weeks and try to redeem my halo warthog halo fan code, and i redeemed it only to find out i didnt get it, i contacted support and they said it is not compatable
    with PC... ****, lost the code lost the car all around pissed off

Silent Sc0ut, Sep 23, 2016
  3. AceXRose
    AceXRose Guest
    Pre ordered destiny 2 and disnt got the code

I bought destiny 2 at April and didnt got the beta code i tried to talk to support but they didnt help the reference number was 138917309 how i tell them to resend my code

AceXRose, Sep 23, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ...

Hey there DragonKnight510.

Codes are still being sent out, but if you are eligible for the Warthog in-game, you should be able to access it from the menu of Forza Horizon 3 under inbox and gift car. If you don't have access to the content yet, please keep an eye out on your Xbox Live
    messages. Thanks!

Mister Maka, Sep 26, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got was invalied

Hey there DragonKnight510.

Codes are still being sent out, but if you are eligible for the Warthog in-game, you should be able to access it from the menu of Forza Horizon 3 under inbox and gift car. If you don't have access to the content yet, please keep an eye out on your Xbox Live
    messages. Thanks!
  6. Cryptum70 Win User

Warthog No.

So my forza horizan 3 pre order didnt go through but i re bought the game today. But i dont have the halo warthog and i had a code that i put in when i first pre ordered the game. So i was wondering if i could get another code becasue i still havent gotten
    the halo warthog yet
  7. Chaos x Crunch Win User

Did not receive warthog Code for Forza Horizon 3

Hi Xbox Support, I have waited a while and I still haven't got my halo warthog code. I have met all the requirements for the code. I have played mostly all the halo;s and forza's. Im a huge fan of halo and forza. This is really sad that I haven't received
    the code and the deadline for the code is almost here. So I don't get why I haven't received the code yet. Could you guys please send me a code so i don't miss the deadline for it?
  8. VoltaFan79 Win User

halo warthog for forza horizon 3

I played Halo MCC at least once a week for the last 3 weeks and got FH3 Friday, never got a warthog code?!?
  9. JediSith1981 Win User

Have Halo Warthog codes been sent yet?

Ok, noy impatient but so many people have already got their codes days & days ago but I have not...

C'mon I rented Halo & played a tad just to get the Warthog. My code please ?
Thema:

1. I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ... - Similar Threads - got halo warthog

2. i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able...: i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able to play online without a gold membership will this work with other xbox games that are on steam?...
  3. Halo war 2 Character got no voice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo war 2 Character got no voice: Some the Halo war 2 Characters are mute in both cutscene and game such as cutter. Anyway I could fix this? bd7652ed-eac4-4023-b15c-d2268488b351
  4. halo infinite got a weird visaul glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite got a weird visaul glitch: hi there when the game is on borderless fullscreen something keeps appearing on the screen and then disappearing really fast. EDIT:this glitch happens when the screen is shaking things I have...
  5. Never got access to Halo Infinite Co-op preview

in XboX Insiders
    Never got access to Halo Infinite Co-op preview: Sorry for the long windedness lol, wanted to include all the info I have. ..I am on xbox one just fyi…I first signed up as an xbox insider & halo insider to play the first Infinite Multiplayer...
  6. Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.: I received a mail thanking for playing halo infinite , and Received a Free PC game pass key for 3 months. I can't redeem it, there is an error saying :- Check the instructions that came with...
  7. Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.: So I just got a message from Xbox saying that I get to play Halo this weekend. It says to download the Xbox Insiders Hub and join the "Halo Infinite - Insider" program. I downloaded the app from...
  8. I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email.: Alright, I got the invitation email for halo infinite that says that I made it into the technical test. Now, how do I unlock it? I'm playing on pc btw. submitted by /u/EpistimonKapetanios...
  9. Have not got Halo warthog Forza Horizon 3 have not got code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not got Halo warthog Forza Horizon 3 have not got code: can some one help please did not receive code for Halo 5 warthog in Forza Horizon 3 1d2af1ec-fbef-42f4-8456-6833c0beba91
  10. Haven't got my warthog for horizon 3 since having halo 5 since release

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't got my warthog for horizon 3 since having halo 5 since release: I have had halo 5 since november/december of last year. Have never got a code for the warthog vehicle and don't know why. efde7eba-29e5-43de-aeb6-22a00c387b3a