I got my gamerscore reset for account modifying and I did not do anything

Discus and support I got my gamerscore reset for account modifying and I did not do anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my gamerscore was reset for nothing and I was told they cannot do anything about it 6cb8fda5-f8dd-4558-aa4c-85ad9bb0aeb4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by glogangmafia32, Mar 29, 2017.

1. I got my gamerscore reset for account modifying and I did not do anything

my gamerscore was reset for nothing and I was told they cannot do anything about it

:)

glogangmafia32, Mar 29, 2017
  2. labeled as cheater

PLEASE HELP___ My gamerscore got reset and it says" im a cheater" When I did not do anything someone has to help me with this. I honestly dont care about gamerscore but I dont wanna be marked as a cheater.

IvT0XiiCxKIDDvI, Mar 29, 2017
  3. Angel French
    Angel French Guest
    Saving in my game is messing up

Has your account ever been reset for modifying you gamerscore using external tools?

Angel French, Mar 29, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

bowski477, Mar 30, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

HELP ME

[quote user="BaTMaN NTF"]

So how do i get them to do that then? this is my point i cant get anyone to do anything about it?

[/quote]If you get someone to file a complaint on your gamertag for the modified gamerscore, it'll be reviewed and get reset.
  7. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Gamerscore Problem

This is odd your gamerscore, for me at least, shows up as 45838 So I want to ask AFTER the gamerscore reset did you ever modify your gamerscore? because this may be causing the problem
  8. Smwutches Win User

Gamerscore

They will only reset your gamerscore if you have been found to have modified it. The only way to have them take a look at it is to have someone file a complaint on your account. If you have modified your gamerscore and they reset it, you can never re-earn
    any of the achievements and your account will be labelled a cheater.
  9. Dirty Loco Win User

PLEASE RESET MY GAMERSCORE I DID NOT DO IT

[quote user="KingOfTitans316"]MY GAMERSCORE WAS MESSED WITH FROM A FRIEND SO I WENT OVER TO HIS HOUSE AND DELETE EVERY COPY OF MY STUFF THAT HE HAD.[/quote]

• 4. Your Service Account, Associated Accounts and Accounts from Third Parties.Except as provided in this Section, only you may use your Service account. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party
      to access or use the Service on your behalf unless we provide an approved mechanism for that. You must contact Customer Support immediately if you suspect misuse of your accounts or any security breach in the Service. For some parts of the Service, you may
      be able to set up additional accounts that are dependent on your account (“associated accounts”). You are responsible for all activity that takes place with your Service account and any associated accounts.
      We may limit who may use your Service account or any associated accounts or the number of devices from which you may access the Service.
    http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

[quote user="KingOfTitans316"]IF YA CANT FIX IT WELL THEN SO BE IT.BUT YOUR RULES STATE NO CHEATING SO WHY IS THIER WALLHACKS,MODS GLITCHED MOVESETS IN SOME GAMES WHEN PEOPLE ARE CHEATING ALL THE TIME.NOW PS3 SEES THIS STUFF THEY BANNED THEM FOR GOOD
    YA DON'T WE PAY FOR THIS ONLINE CRAP AND YET ITS A HACKERS DREAM TO BE ON XBOXLIVE.AND PEOPLE ARE BOOTING PEOPLE OFFLINE WITH A PROGRAM CALLED CAIN & ABEL BUT THATS OK.[/quote]You're right, there are rules about that, and
    those people get banned for using such programs.

• C. Consequences of Violations.
    If you violate the Code of Conduct or the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use, action may be taken against your account, including without limitation the following.

• Some offenses warrant an immediate permanent suspension, including without limitation: hacking, modding, fraud, severe racial remarks, nudity on the Xbox LIVE Vision camera or Kinect camera, repeated creation
      of inappropriate gamertags or profile content, or posting viruses or URLs to viruses

• Trying to avoid a temporary suspension by creating alternate new accounts may result in a permanent suspension of the new user account and a possible escalation of punishment to the original account and all related accounts.
    • Repeated violations of the Code of Conduct can result in a permanent suspension of your account, or a permanent suspension of any device you are using to connect to the service.
    • If you create a gamertag that has been determined to violate the Terms of Use or Code of Conduct, you will be required to change it.
    • If you create Terms of Use or Code of Conduct violating content anywhere in the system, we may delete it and a suspension of varying length will be issued on the account depending on the frequency and severity of the infraction.
    • If we are notified that you are abusing the voice feature or message features, your ability to use the voice and messaging system will be suspended.
    Microsoft is not obligated to send you a warning before these actions occur. If your account is suspended while participating in a tournament or competition Microsoft assumes no liability in the loss of any potential prizes or recognition related to the
    tournament or competition. Microsoft is not obligated to monitor every post, but we have the right to remove any post or take action against any user.

Microsoft reserves the right to remove at any time, without notice, any user-created content from the Services. Microsoft reserves the right to immediately terminate or suspend a user for violations. Microsoft can contact any Internet Service Provider and
    provide the ISP with information on illegal activities.

http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

[quote user="KingOfTitans316"]this is *** i sell this *** then bye xbox u suck ps3 is better

[/quote]¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thema:

1. I got my gamerscore reset for account modifying and I did not do anything - Similar Threads - got gamerscore reset

2. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  3. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  4. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  5. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  6. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  7. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  8. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  9. I got booted off, Ddosed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted off, Ddosed: Hi so basically someone got my IP and they said that they would boot me off or ddos me or whatever My connection started lagging, my router was being offline all kind of stuff but now that...
  10. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54