I got my digital key stolen and redeemed, is there any way to get to the person who stole it?

Discus and support I got my digital key stolen and redeemed, is there any way to get to the person who stole it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (I'm not very convinced this is the right place to ask this, but the Xbox Support Chat pointed me to this subreddit) So, I was about to give my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Enrico117, Feb 11, 2020.

1. /u/Enrico117
    /u/Enrico117 Guest

I got my digital key stolen and redeemed, is there any way to get to the person who stole it?

(I'm not very convinced this is the right place to ask this, but the Xbox Support Chat pointed me to this subreddit)

So, I was about to give my brother a 12 months Game Pass Ultimate subscription code as a present, but on my way to my brother's I got robbed. The police could do nothing about it, and the only thing I know about this robber is that an old man was robbed by the same person in the same place, and the robber scammed other people using the old man's credit card too. I have a few picture of my code and when i checked it, it was already redeemed. If I know the code, Is there any way to get to the person who stole the code? It would help me, the old man and who knows how many other people.

submitted by /u/Enrico117
    [link] [comments]

/u/Enrico117, Feb 11, 2020
  2. rahaf saad Win User

My Minecraft account has been stolen

I have another problem. I have the email of the person who stole me. I can play with my stolen account, but I do not have the password or other information. pls help me
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Login, lost password and email

Device details alone..there would be no way for the Microsoft system to know whether the device is in the hands of the right person....for example, the device could have been stolen so the thief would have access to the details (not saying you stole it of course, just giving an example)...it would be like going into a car dealership and saying "Hi, I need a replacement key for my car....I can't prove it's my car but here's a photo of it"
  4. IgotTSondabrain Win User

stolen x box and games

oncde your console is stolen you can report it to microsoft and they can ban the console permanently...that way the crook who stole it can't use it online.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

List of vehicles

Stolen from GTAForums.com. Anyone else who has it stole it!
  6. Vlad Andrei Stefan Win User

Why do i have 2 Minecraft accounts linked to one email

Hey Rodrigo I have now discovered it is not a problem with the microsoft side as it is a problem with minecraft . I have discovered that my premium account now got hacked and stolen, and the email got changed . I belive i have enough proof ,and a friend of mine actually met the person who stole my account . my account has been stolen only beacause my naivity and stupidity . They are asking for 40 dollars and using my account to play on it . I dont know if I lost that account forever . I am replying to you beacause i dont know where else .
Thema:

1. I got my digital key stolen and redeemed, is there any way to get to the person who stole it? - Similar Threads - got digital key

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d
  4. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  5. Why have i not got my digital download code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i not got my digital download code: I have purchased eafc24 on the Very website 2 days ago and still haven’t received my code 7feb6c78-d2d9-4362-af75-61150adff49a
  6. I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?: , i paid $50 for the gift card. I redeemed the gift card a week ago and when i sign onto my overwatch account it does not shows me the funds. I tried contacting blizzard and they told me to...
  7. I got a WZ 2.0 code from game stop and it only had 19 digits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a WZ 2.0 code from game stop and it only had 19 digits: I whent to game stop to get 2400 cp for WZ and the code was 19 digests and it came on the receipt when I whent tohad 25 digests so I can't use what I bought and game stop can't give me my money...
  8. Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...: Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need 25 digit code and i got 16 please help 77cf5083-5a05-45c0-8678-2bea27168c1f
  9. If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...: I'm wondering in case I have to deleted a few games to make up some space, never really had a lot of games activated digitally. 276e8e46-4e2e-41d2-86dc-1df5882d9645
  10. What do I do with the 6 digit confirmation code I got from redeeming a Microsoft rewards code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do with the 6 digit confirmation code I got from redeeming a Microsoft rewards code?: So I got a reward from ms rewards and haven’t gotten anything yet except a confirmation code from text and idk what to do with it d3f7bd2a-dd3e-47f9-b628-3c24aaeecb05