I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...

Discus and support I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Caden Graham, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Caden Graham
    Caden Graham Guest

I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...

I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties

:)

Caden Graham, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties

Hi Caden G.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry for this incident.

Try hard resetting the console by holding the power button in for 10 seconds. Then, reboot the console.

Also, if that does not work, try removing the account from the console then adding it back again.

You can remove an Xbox profile from your console without signing in to the account. To do so:
    Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    Choose the profile that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Then re add your account with your user
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/add-remove-account-xbox-one

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. Xzyiah Win User

please help

it got suspended days later after my console got banned. I wasnt given any reason why it was suspended. Is there any way to check to see if the account is fine and can be used on a new console?
  4. xCrossedSwords Win User

Fraudulent transfer of content licenses??

Also. the account apparently got banned when my freinds did this, but when i checked for suspension reason. it said that the account was not suspended or not there.
  5. TooBland Win User

Help please

Apologies for the late response, i never got a notification that there was a reply. When i try to access my account It just says " This account is permanently suspended from xbox live due to misconduct. " which it was not permanently suspended it was suspended for 14 days and i have the screenshots of the xbox enforcement page as proof of the 14 day suspension.
  6. KellyWardell Win User

Enforcement Ban in error

Hello I got my account suspended and cannot use any communication chats or party chats because I’m suspended. I cannot login to see how long my suspension is. Is there anyway to look into my account and advise me how long my suspension is for?
Thema:

1. I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I... - Similar Threads - got account suspended

2. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  3. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  4. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  5. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  6. My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?: Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if won't let me....
  7. my account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  8. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  9. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  10. My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...: My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it because it’s a pie with a face carved into it 94528221-8ebf-4033-a12e-1a665751476d