I got money from my pre paid card takin off when i made a puchase but still have to buy it??

Discus and support I got money from my pre paid card takin off when i made a puchase but still have to buy it?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to buy a game on the 360 with money off a prepaid card and when i realized there was an error i whent to try and download something els and saw... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A7XcodyA7X, May 14, 2014.

1. A7XcodyA7X
    A7XcodyA7X Guest

I got money from my pre paid card takin off when i made a puchase but still have to buy it??

I tried to buy a game on the 360 with money off a prepaid card and when i realized there was an error i whent to try and download something els and saw that it took the money out for the game i tried to download but it still says i have to buy it? what do
    i do? hope i didnt get ripped off..

:)

A7XcodyA7X, May 14, 2014
  2. A7XcodyA7X
    A7XcodyA7X Guest
    Can't Purchase ANYTHING? - Error Code: 80153075

what do i do if i purchased something and got the errors and the money from my pre paid card STILL got taken off?? am i still gonna be able to dl the game when theye fix this issue?

A7XcodyA7X, May 14, 2014
  3. I could use some expert help please.

ok so I use to donate plasma and the center gave me a pre paid Visa card I used to buy a month of Xbox live with. I had no idea it auto renewed until just a few moments ago so I turned it off. I no longer donate so no money is being put on the card anymore
    so i put my new debit card on. So what i have been trying to figure out since before my renewal is how to take the pre paid card off my account and make my debit Xbox active but when I try to remove the pre pay it says I have to contact support. so my question
    is can someone please help me take a dead card off my account please?

Thacred Badath, May 14, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Try checking your download history to see if you can download it from there -
    support.xbox.com/.../redownload-content

There is also a service alert at the moment affecting purchasing content, so that could be the issue. You may have to wait for that to clear up before you can download it, or you will need to contact support directly.

Smwutches, May 14, 2014
  5. A7XcodyA7X
    A7XcodyA7X Guest
    I already checked that, it doesnt show it in there. but like i said it shows the fee was taken out. and ya i noticed that AFTER i went through all that

A7XcodyA7X, May 14, 2014
  6. same problem still not fixed

ForgottenHero83, May 14, 2014
  7. orguss two
    orguss two Guest
    Same here, the problem has not been sorted yet.

orguss two, May 15, 2014
  8. I got money from my pre paid card takin off when i made a puchase but still have to buy it??

xbox spport said theirs an internal problem for some people purchasing stuff you willl have to wait until its fixed for it to download they are aware of it and are working on it hope this helps

ForgottenHero83, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: