I got many problem to connect the game to the bingo's server

Discus and support I got many problem to connect the game to the bingo's server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; are three days that i couldn't get the price from the shop cell fc4de2fa-6b42-4d37-9e8c-99df43ed9248 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EarthCarrot6307, Nov 21, 2016.

1. I got many problem to connect the game to the bingo's server

are three days that i couldn't get the price from the shop cell

:)

EarthCarrot6307, Nov 21, 2016
  2. I seem to be having a problem with Microsoft Bingo

Why can I not connect to Microsoft Bingo's server?

JenniferMcGann, Nov 21, 2016
  3. connection to the bingo's server

many problem to get the connection to start the play

EarthCarrot6307, Nov 21, 2016
  4. MerryAuto079624 Win User

When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?

Whenever I try to sign in I get the following message. I rebooted and got the same result.

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at
    http://aka.ms/msbingost
  5. akasam1 Win User

fix did not last long

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost
  6. InfamousAC130 Win User

Microsoft Bingo problems since upgrade

Rewards are not given after getting a bingo and there are too many server and chat problems. The only way to fix this problem temporarily is to close the game out as many times as it takes for both the servers and chat to work. I hope you guys are aware
    of this.
  7. KimMcC Win User

Is Microsoft Bingo down?

Ditto. "Server Connection Error - There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at
    http://aka.ms/msbingost"

Will try a bit later.
  8. TreborHarris Win User

Continuous server connection problem

Having same Server Connection Error, close to giving up on Bingo, no problems with other games or apps
Thema:

I got many problem to connect the game to the bingo's server

1. I got many problem to connect the game to the bingo's server - Similar Threads - got many problem

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea