I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft

Discus and support I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently migrated my minecraft account to microsoft and had no issues. This was until I got locked out of my microsoft account. Once I unlocked my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rat_925, Dec 7, 2021.

1. rat_925
    rat_925 Guest

I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft

I recently migrated my minecraft account to microsoft and had no issues. This was until I got locked out of my microsoft account. Once I unlocked my account, I had to set up my Xbox profile again and now when ever I log into minecraft, it says I haven't bought the game. This happens on the website and launcher and I am using the same email address and microsoft account that I used before I got locked out. Help?

:)

rat_925, Dec 7, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Rat welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had a similar issue and this did the job:

If you have any other Launcher on your computer other than the one found on Mojang's official website you must first do the following:

1 - Delete the Launchers that exist on your computer that are not official Mojang;

2 - Restart your computer;

3 - Download the original software again and install:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download

If you don't have another Launcher on your computer or have already deleted:

1 - Open Minecraft Laucher;

2 - If you are already logged in, click on your image and Gamertag in the upper left corner of the screen and then on "Logout";

3 - If you are already logged out or not logged in to your account, delete all accounts registered in Launcher by clicking on the "X" next to each account;

4 - In Minecraft Launcher, enter the email and password of your Microsoft account!

If this doesn't work I suggest contacting Mojang to gain access to your account!

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  3. Julian Arguello Win User

Microsoft account won't connect to PS4 Minecraft

I went through the linking process numerous times, but now it's saying a different account is linked... When I havent linked it until I bought Minecraft for my PS4. I also have no other Microsoft account that could possibly be linked.
  4. Haxrael Win User

hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named ********** has taken my account, it was *****.

sorry i had exams so couldnt reply but no my problem has not been solved, im sure it got hacked because i have tried logging into my microsoft account and it is showing that i havent bought minecraft
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

minecraft says that i havent bought it

Hi Morris! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft game. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created and where the game was purchased.

You can check out this link for further information regarding Minecraft account migration:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...-Minecraft-Java-Edition-Account-Migration-FAQ

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In order to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated, you will need to find the Minecraft transaction by signing into all of your Microsoft emails accounts including with your dad's account on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in, install the game and launch it on Minecraft Launcher.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

It says i havent bought minecraft

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft game.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on your description, the error suggests that the system can't find the Minecraft game license on your Microsoft account.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft game license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > Select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft game.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to login to Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl dd
Thema:

1. I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft - Similar Threads - got locked microsoft

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. My account got locked permantly is there ANY way to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got locked permantly is there ANY way to get it back: The guys at microsoft realised i got hacked and permantly locked my account and now that i got it back they dont wanna give it back pls help i wanna play minecraft...
  4. my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it: my microsoft account got suspended for unknow reasons and when i tried to restore it it says that the account have TSV on even if i have 1 security infos !! 51c10b21-fd2f-4686-9371-412fa84985f6
  5. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...
  6. My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...: My other account already got locked almost 2 months, i already tried to fill up the form until filled ACSR form for many times and verified but everytime i replied the email from Microsoft team,...
  7. My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now: İ bought Minecraft pocket edition yesterday i tried opening it today but it said my account was locked i tried unlocking it when i got a security code i think i typed it in wrong and refreshed it...
  8. My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...: My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get that back but they only said i should wait it has been 2 months they still didnt give my acc back...
  9. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...
  10. How do I lock out someone that got permission to my xbox by me clicking a link so he can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I lock out someone that got permission to my xbox by me clicking a link so he can...: I clicked on a link that gave someone permission to my minecraft account using my xbox and now he has log in tokens and is using my account. I have been trying to log him out but it isnt working,...