I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

Discus and support I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TimesHero, Oct 18, 2019.

1. /u/TimesHero
    /u/TimesHero Guest

I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

/u/TimesHero, Oct 18, 2019
  2. SATANS SPROUTS Win User

Xbox one party invite only has option to launch

Yes mate you are getting an invite from someone using the beta party chat. I got exactly the same problem because I didn't get an invite for the beta. Stock party chat and beta are incompae! Stupid I know
  3. Temhotabot Win User

Region is US but I live in Canada

I forgot to mention, if you have not already used them when you create an account on your console it gives you one month of XBL Gold for free. You can do this up to three times on one console, each time signing up for a new account.
    That is of course if you bought the console brand new, if you bought it used the previous owner may have used them up. It still wouldn't hurt to try though.

It will not give you this if you create the account on Xbox.com.
  4. ngocphi Win User

well 2 things first once a region is set it cannot be changed (it is set on creation)

2nd you have to use a canadian account if you want to have canadian content and use a canadian creditcard
  5. Temhotabot Win User

When you create an XBL account if you do not select a region at that time, either from not paying attention to the screen prompts or because you didn't think it would matter or whatever reason, it defaults to the United States.
    Once an account is created the region can only be changed if you live in one of the nine newly added regions to XBL, of which you do not. So your only recourse now is to create a new account with the correct region selected. Don't worry, as long as you do
    not change consoles the other accounts will be able to share download content, except avatar items.

And since you have an extremely low gamer score and no Live time on your current account you would not be losing much of anything except your Gamer Tag (that would be different on the new account) and game saves for the games
    you played. (You could use those saves on the other account but the ability to earn achievements from those saves would be automatically disabled)
  6. Cris-178 Win User

my xbox destroyed splinter cell conviction

i got an email yesterday saying that because i played splintercell conviction i was invited to the beta coming out soon but i dont have the disc oh well.
Thema:

1. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email... - Similar Threads - got invited xCloud

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...