I got harassment band

Discus and support I got harassment band in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have not been on my Xbox all summer yeah I'm harassment band and communication banned I would like to get unbanned because I have done nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Serenity17 vG, Jul 31, 2017.

1. I got harassment band

I have not been on my Xbox all summer yeah I'm harassment band and communication banned I would like to get unbanned because I have done nothing wrong and somehow I have been banned on all my accounts which is not possible cause I only use one account
    and I'm not Consol band because I didn't receive a message please unban me I have done absolutely nothing wrong.

:)

Serenity17 vG, Jul 31, 2017
  2. I have done nothink wrong for this i have proof

Microsoft i have been band for doing nothink the day i got un band i somw how got band again until the sixth of august but on too of that i have been band again for harassment abuse and threats but the thing is i can talk to no one/text anyone on xbox because
    i have been band for communication??

I got harassment band [​IMG]

B3nmatthews2002, Jul 31, 2017
  3. TS Danny UK
    TS Danny UK Guest
    Xbox live ban proof

[Mod Removed]

[Mod Removed]

if been account communications ban for apparently harassment or what but all I did was choppy what the guy was saying to me cos he was harnessing me but yet I get band for it

TS Danny UK, Jul 31, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

I got harassment band

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Jul 31, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I got harassment band

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. AntonioHarmon Win User

Being banded

All these are understandable but for someone to initiate a situation and then use the Xbox to get you blocked as a form of trolling not harassment is kinda not fair is all I'm saying how are you harassing somebody who is messaging you I don't i understand
    it and in this particular case I reported and blocked a person and I still got banded it's kinda trashy didn't have these problems on ps4
  7. II PETROU II Win User

My Xbox is BAND!

But my friend got band, and he got band?
  8. M1Tbhg Win User

Communication banned for no reason

But the message didn’t brake the rules. Wasn’t harassment, profanity or violence. Which is why I got confused as to why I got banned. Says harassment but how is it harassment?
  9. DigitalEXP Win User

Summer DLC News Discussion

I agree with Herb, they have done a good job. I just like harassing the people who constantly complain about, "this dlc sucks, why don't they get more "insert band name here"
Thema:

I got harassment band

1. I got harassment band - Similar Threads - got harassment band

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  9. I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else: I received harassing messages reported them sent one back defending myself from the defamation and threatening of both hack and physical harm and I get a suspension why is this this is now the...
  10. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...