i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able...

Discus and support i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able to play online without a gold membership will this work with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jonathan brown2, Dec 12, 2023.

1. i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able...

i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able to play online without a gold membership will this work with other xbox games that are on steam?

:)

jonathan brown2, Dec 12, 2023
  2. JRoge0608 Win User

Child MS account has 3rd party apps blocked for Halo MCC??? How do I fix this?

Just tested, my child was able to launch (from steam), login, and play two matches of Halo Infinite without any hinderances.

I then downloaded the XBgaming app, and ensured that her content settings were allowed to go up to 18+ (Halo MCC is rated M), and still no luck. same message about 3rd party apps being blocked. I noticed on the app it stated exceptions for apps to be allowed (we have Spoitfy, XBox Beta, Minecraft for example). Is there a way to allow Halo MCC to be an exception then?
  3. RodRx1 Win User

Error code: (0x80070102)

steam took over and loaded the game it all looked really good , the game loaded got all the way up to the main screen , when I checked for my options as a keyboard player it said BUY THE GAME ! wth so depressing . I paid twice for halo master cheif and i'm not going to do that for halo infinite. dont know how that happened I have halflife installed thru steam so somehow steam loaded halo but its the free version.

so I will try your steps again. I did use xbox pc app , but it ended with the same error
  4. Leonard_Y Win User

I am having trouble with Halo Infinite campaign on Game Pass

Hi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

I totally understand you need assistance in regards with Halo Infinite Campaign on Game Pass. We need to investigate this to find the best possible solution to this issue. Let's work on this together.

To better understand the situation, we would like to ask these questions, such as:

• Where did you purchase the Halo Infinite Campaign? ex. Xbox app for PC, Microsoft Store, Steam
    Campaign is the single-player story mode that follows the adventures of The Master Chief on Zeta Halo. In this menu you can Start or Continue or Load saved versions of your game.

Halo Infinite is an Xbox Play Anywhere game, this means that if you purchase it on an Xbox console, the Xbox app for PC, or the Microsoft Store app for PC your purchase will carry over to all these storefronts. If you purchase the game through Steam your Campaign purchase will only be available through Steam.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package already instealled?

your lucky, i dont use the xbox app as it is atrocious and have removed all xbox related programs from my gaming machine, i use halo infinite on steam and i find it more stable.

running from steam is still running it from windows, it should run exactly the same as the xbox app version, just with less fluff in the background on the steam version.
  6. Tirrell7 Win User

Halo Infinite launches in Task Manager but won't open a Window

Having the same issue. I want to knowledge dump everything I've tried so far that hasn't worked for me, but hopefully might work for some of you.

I see the game running in Task Manager under Background processes, but nothing loads. 3 processes show:

• Console Window Host
    • DumpTool.exe (read that 'End task' on this file will load game after a few mins; hasn't worked for me).
    • HaloInfinite.exe
    HaloInfinite.exe is downloading to the hidden WindowsApps folder in File Explorer: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3249.19634.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

I've uninstalled/reinstalled/terminated/repaired/reset/uncheck hi-res features the Xbox App/MS Store/Gaming Services/Halo Infinite using a combination of settings/advanced options/wsrest.exe/powershell/cmd prompt still nothing...also restarted the pc a hundred times for those wondering ;)

A couple of resources (including this thread):

Thema:

i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able...

1. i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able... - Similar Threads - got halo infinite

2. Halo war 2 Character got no voice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo war 2 Character got no voice: Some the Halo war 2 Characters are mute in both cutscene and game such as cutter. Anyway I could fix this? bd7652ed-eac4-4023-b15c-d2268488b351
  3. halo infinite got a weird visaul glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite got a weird visaul glitch: hi there when the game is on borderless fullscreen something keeps appearing on the screen and then disappearing really fast. EDIT:this glitch happens when the screen is shaking things I have...
  4. Never got access to Halo Infinite Co-op preview

in XboX Insiders
    Never got access to Halo Infinite Co-op preview: Sorry for the long windedness lol, wanted to include all the info I have. ..I am on xbox one just fyi…I first signed up as an xbox insider & halo insider to play the first Infinite Multiplayer...
  5. Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.: I received a mail thanking for playing halo infinite , and Received a Free PC game pass key for 3 months. I can't redeem it, there is an error saying :- Check the instructions that came with...
  6. Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.: So I just got a message from Xbox saying that I get to play Halo this weekend. It says to download the Xbox Insiders Hub and join the "Halo Infinite - Insider" program. I downloaded the app from...
  7. I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email.: Alright, I got the invitation email for halo infinite that says that I made it into the technical test. Now, how do I unlock it? I'm playing on pc btw. submitted by /u/EpistimonKapetanios...
  8. Finally got into the Halo Flight! Here's how I finally got it to work

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got into the Halo Flight! Here's how I finally got it to work: If you're in the Xbox insider hub app and stuck on the screen that displays pending on the bottom, hit the B button to back out to the Xbox Insider App home screen, look for the Halo Flight again...
  9. I screwed up got a halo preview invite through a child account now I can't download it...

in XboX Insiders
    I screwed up got a halo preview invite through a child account now I can't download it...: So I signed up for halo insider with a child account and now I can't opt into Xbox insider to download the preview because it says I'm under 18 why the hell would 343 give an invite to a child...
  10. Got an email but no message from halo

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email but no message from halo: I got the email saying I got invited and to check my messages on halo waypoint but for some reason I got no message submitted by /u/tamsd1 [link] [comments]