I got hacker set my home on where

Discus and support I got hacker set my home on where in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry ,my bad english. ,How can i do now? I cant set my home xbox now ,idk what happened now ? b9730006-f519-4e81-9018-8b5e6c530d0e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 朗思, Jan 19, 2015.

1. 朗思
    朗思 Guest

Sorry ,my bad english. ,How can i do now? I cant set my home xbox now ,idk what happened now ?

:)

朗思, Jan 19, 2015
  2. anrchy666
    anrchy666 Guest
    Game Sharing On Xbox One

I have a similar issue where I logged into my roommates Xbox set as home then when I went back on mine I was past my 3 limit is there a way to set it as home back on his?

anrchy666, Jan 19, 2015
  3. online gaming

my account got hack by someone, i dont know how they got my gamer profile information. i was a 23 green rank at frist. but when they hack my gamer profile they set me to blue 48. i tried asking for help on epics forums but no one replyed. so kept playing
    on the same gamer profile. i share the same xbox 360 with my brother and he got ban to , he didnt get hack. i dont know who it was but i guss they knew if they hack my ranking epic games was going to ban me from playing.

SUPER BEAN 94, Jan 19, 2015
  4. I got hacker set my home on where

Hey there, LIONYUNG

When you try and set your Xbox One location as home. What error messages, or codes, do you get?

Apart from that, I can't really suggest anything else, until I can see if you get an error code or something like that.

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 19, 2015
  5. 朗思
    朗思 Guest
    It show me is "Can't make this your home xbox " n You can have one Xbox at a time,and switch between consoles up to three times per year , but i just have one xbox not other xbox , why it show me, i used three time ? What mean ?? Can i change it back on
    my xbox? thank you

朗思, Jan 19, 2015
  6. ZkHippy
    ZkHippy Guest
    I am also having a problem with this. it says that I have changed this three times this year but I know that I have not. is there a way to amend this?

ZkHippy, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ZkHippy Win User

I am also having a problem with this. it says that I have changed this three times this year but I know that I have not. is there a way to amend this?
  8. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, LIONYUNG

When you try and set your Xbox One location as home. What error messages, or codes, do you get?

Apart from that, I can't really suggest anything else, until I can see if you get an error code or something like that.

Regards,
  9. 朗思 Win User

It show me is "Can't make this your home xbox " n You can have one Xbox at a time,and switch between consoles up to three times per year , but i just have one xbox not other xbox , why it show me, i used three time ? What mean ?? Can i change it back on
    my xbox? thank you
  10. Bigboy savageWise Win User

Hacked Xbox Account

My account got hacked and the hacker set up two factor authentication. I found out that this hacker is also using my account to scam people texting my. Friends. But got back but i am and now I can't not text my friends
  11. Hydrolic(2) Win User

how to play 2 xbox consoles in my house on one gold pass

The 1st one I set up Originally me and my 2 sons play on, If I set the new one I got for my daughter to home console will my Sons be able to Log on and play the Games like they always have on the 1st one? without going back in and setting that 1st one
    to Home console. I read some where you can only assign home console 4 times.
Thema:

1. I got hacker set my home on where - Similar Threads - got hacker set

2. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...
  3. MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT GOT DELETED BY A HACKER

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT GOT DELETED BY A HACKER: I got hacked a few minutes ago(at 1:00 AM at Korean time), and my microsoft account got deleted. Due to this situation, I created my account again (whose email is as same as my deleted account)....
  4. How to get my account back if a hacker got into it and changed the email to their own?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get my account back if a hacker got into it and changed the email to their own?: Hello, I have been recently playing minecraft for a while, and it seems that a hacker got a hold of my account. I know this for certain because when i try to log into my microsoft account it...
  5. My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...: My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want to revert it back. Pls someone help me 2a67077c-60fd-4159-be58-ca3cb1c093df
  6. My minecraft account got hacked and hacker changed the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked and hacker changed the email: So i was trying to verify my account on discord to join a server and inputted my email and IGN of my minecraft account into the verification form. I was then kicked from the game 5 minutes later...
  7. Need information on what to do after a Hacker got my account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need information on what to do after a Hacker got my account.: Hacker got my account and changed the email, password, and put a two step verification on my account. From what I can tell is that means my account is gone. I was hoping someone might know more...
  8. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...
  9. my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login: my microsoft account got hacked which i paid for minecraft how can i get my account back i can send you transaction id for proof 564e5cdf-1b62-4ca9-b1cb-8f668c324115
  10. My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker!: I tried to play minecraft, but then I was logged out. I just thought I had to log back in, but my email didn't work. I've tried so many methods, but none works. I try to recover my account, I gain...