I got hacked (need to change my password)

Discus and support I got hacked (need to change my password) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello! i requested a password change to my account today since it got hacked, they messaged people *f word* you and got me banned for 4 days and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by If u read this don't u, Aug 6, 2023.

1. I got hacked (need to change my password)

hello! i requested a password change to my account today since it got hacked, they messaged people *f word* you and got me banned for 4 days and they also got rid of stuff in games. I was wondering if the password change could take affect before the ban is lifted? i don’t want to lose anymore of my items in games. if need be i can verify this is the rightful owner of the account

:)

If u read this don't u, Aug 6, 2023
  2. ALEXS557 Win User

Hi I'm an Xbox ambassador, not employed by Microsoft or Xbox.

If you have already set your new password it should already be connected to your account and your old password should no longer work. If you have yet to set a new password I would suggest following the steps here and resetting your password https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

I would also suggest going to any site you might have been using the same password for and changing it as well otherwise you might have more accounts hacked, as they already have your password
  3. Dr Pepper 9918 Win User

DOS/DDOS

Someone named [Mod Removed] hacked my account and got my credit card i need help please ban him he has been hacking my friends and their devices plus he changed my password on my computer
  4. Kazthek1ll3r Win User

halo 3 banned for no reason

basically some one knew my email and password and there changed my reste question on my hotmail then after that my facebook got hacked then my bungie got hacked
  5. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Latest Update Issue

Maybe Jolly is hacking my console.I need to change passwords.
  6. frankiemagz Win User

Yet another hacked account investigation taking 3+ months

I got hacked too yesterday :( he spent my 2840 points and changed my password,im about to call microsoft support
Thema:

1. I got hacked (need to change my password) - Similar Threads - got hacked need

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  4. my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help: i have got the transaction id i need help gettgin mny account back 1e066919-4e67-430d-97a5-ec23f33739ce
  5. I got hacked and I need help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and I need help.: Hello. You can call me R. My minecraft account was stolen earlier today (27/07/2023,15:19:35,±1.1h) and my microsoft account got deleted right afterwards. The thief somehow transferred my...
  6. My account got hacked and i need to get back into it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and i need to get back into it: Need help resetting password for hacked account 4e52aac2-93a8-4e86-8575-caab7a89f032
  7. My account got hacked/stolen and I need to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked/stolen and I need to get it back: I'm reaching out to this community in a state of distress and seeking your help and advice. My Microsoft account has been hacked, and while I primarily use it for gaming, losing access has had a...
  8. My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help: - So i tried to request a password reset from the minecraft website and there was no email sent to me. - I wrote a ticket to mojang support team and the first reply they said there was no mojang...
  9. one of my microsoft accounts got hacked and i need access again to it. how do i get it.

in XBoX on Windows
    one of my microsoft accounts got hacked and i need access again to it. how do i get it.: They hacked into the account and i had no knowledge until it was to late, they changed the email and password without my knowledge until it was to late, and I couldn't do anything about it. They...
  10. Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.: I was told by Minecraft support to contact you guys since my Minecraft account had been migrated to an outlook email that got hacked, therefore losing my Minecraft account. I need help linking it...