i got hacked, help please!!!

Discus and support i got hacked, help please!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello. recently, my account got hacked (probably). the way he did this was deleting the emails from my microsoft account and he added his email and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amit Raviv, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Amit Raviv
    Amit Raviv Guest

hello. recently, my account got hacked (probably). the way he did this was deleting the emails from my microsoft account and he added his email and when i got the notification of the microsofot protection and press "it is not me" they told me to log in but i couldnt. I have minecraft on that account and im trying to recover it but i cant find a way because everytime i do the "i got hacked" support on microsoft it just says "account could not be found". can anyone help me solve this problem?

:)

Amit Raviv, Oct 11, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

No problem Amit. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Amit. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Unfortunately, if the email of the account has been changed then account recovery is impossible. My best advice is to create a new account.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I see, If possible, could you try signing in on a different device or web browser to see if the same problem happens?
  5. Amit Raviv Win User

i got another problem, im trying to log into xbox with this (the new) account and im getting an error. it says: "it doesnt seem you are connected to the internet. check your connection and try again" do you know this?
    [​IMG]

its in hebrew.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

I'm afraid not, once it's changed there is no chance of recovery. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this
Thema:

1. i got hacked, help please!!! - Similar Threads - got hacked help

2. Help, my old account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, my old account got hacked: I searched all the possible microsoft articles, but can't find anything that I can use to recover my account. My account don't have a security code, only have an email that has been changed, and...
  3. Help! My Microsoft Account Got Hacked!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! My Microsoft Account Got Hacked!: So I was recently going to play Xbox, until I realized that my gamer tag has been changed! so I just brushed it off cause I thought it wouldn't be that bad. but when i opened fortnite, (or any...
  4. My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help: I am VERY mad because my Microsoft account that is about 8 years old and I don't remember all the details about it. It got hacked the other day since then I've been trying everything to get it...
  5. my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help: i have got the transaction id i need help gettgin mny account back 1e066919-4e67-430d-97a5-ec23f33739ce
  6. I got hacked and I need help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and I need help.: Hello. You can call me R. My minecraft account was stolen earlier today (27/07/2023,15:19:35,±1.1h) and my microsoft account got deleted right afterwards. The thief somehow transferred my...
  7. Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email: I found out that my account email got changed in this and also my password, I also lost my minecraft account, I don’t have an outlook account nor a xbox so to compile the form I only used every...
  8. My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help: - So i tried to request a password reset from the minecraft website and there was no email sent to me. - I wrote a ticket to mojang support team and the first reply they said there was no mojang...
  9. HELP!, My Microsoft Account Got Hacked by mcmfa Email Domain

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP!, My Microsoft Account Got Hacked by mcmfa Email Domain: I got hacked and got my microsoft account email switched to oz*****@mcmfa.email and it has Minecraft on it (bedrock and java). Is there a way that I switch it into my real email?...
  10. Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also...: I apparently got hacked sometime last week, I got a message that my account was deleted.. I actually talked to a guy a few days ago and he opened a case, the next Dayi got a message that the case...