I got hacked and I need help.

Discus and support I got hacked and I need help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. You can call me R. My minecraft account was stolen earlier today (27/07/2023,15:19:35,±1.1h) and my microsoft account got deleted right... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RRiki, Jul 28, 2023.

1. RRiki
    RRiki Guest

Hello. You can call me R. My minecraft account was stolen earlier today (27/07/2023,15:19:35,±1.1h) and my microsoft account got deleted right afterwards. The thief somehow transferred my minecraft account from my microsoft account to another one. He then deleted my microsoft account. Furthermore, my Jave In-game name was changed to aeyw. Heres what happened before the incident: I was on a minecraft server and was ready to play some bedwars on hypixel. Someone I dont know (IGN: Leshl) parties me on the server. Partying is like inviting someone into a group so you can play a game together (in this case the game is bedwars). She says she is new to the game so like any normal person would do, I helped her and gave her some tips on how to play the game. A while passes and she tells me to join a voice chat on discord. I told her no but she insisted on calling saying it would be eaasier to explain things if we were talking over discord. At this point she already gained my trust and I clicked on a discord invite link. The server seemed like a typical server for bedwars voice chatting. To voice chat in that server you needed to verify your account, so I did and that was a mistake from my part. The verification process asked my Java In-Game Name and my Email. I typed both in and was greeted with a error message saying that the verification failed. I tried it over and over again but every time it would fail, so I ditched it. When I went back in game Leshl had already left the game from waiting for me to join the voice chat. I joined another game but suddenly i disconnected from the server and it said "login from another location". I quickly changed my email password and enabled 2fa. Thats when i realized that the information I put for the discord server verification (my IGN and email) was all the thief needed to steal my minecraft account. Ive been trying to find a way to get my account back but failed many times.

:)

RRiki, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, I'm Miguel, community expert, I may not be an employee of Xbox, but I see you need some help, I'm Happy to help you.

Ill highly suggest to verify if your account is been compromised following these steps in this page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If the case is you account been hacked 100% sure ill suggest to follow these

try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

He may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I got hacked and i need help.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Hugo

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  5. ngocphi Win User

I got hacked and I need help

contact support for an unauthorized access cSe
  6. RRiki Win User

Thank you for replying. I have already tried that. The thing is, the account is not mine, it is the hacker’s. I cannot recover the account because i need the email. My Microsoft account got deleted and my minecraft account got transferred to the hacker’s microsoft account. I do not have any sort of control over that account at the moment.
Thema:

1. I got hacked and I need help. - Similar Threads - got hacked need

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  4. my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help: i have got the transaction id i need help gettgin mny account back 1e066919-4e67-430d-97a5-ec23f33739ce
  5. I got hacked (need to change my password)

in XBoX on Windows
    I got hacked (need to change my password): hello! i requested a password change to my account today since it got hacked, they messaged people *f word* you and got me banned for 4 days and they also got rid of stuff in games. I was...
  6. My account got hacked and i need to get back into it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and i need to get back into it: Need help resetting password for hacked account 4e52aac2-93a8-4e86-8575-caab7a89f032
  7. My account got hacked/stolen and I need to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked/stolen and I need to get it back: I'm reaching out to this community in a state of distress and seeking your help and advice. My Microsoft account has been hacked, and while I primarily use it for gaming, losing access has had a...
  8. My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help: - So i tried to request a password reset from the minecraft website and there was no email sent to me. - I wrote a ticket to mojang support team and the first reply they said there was no mojang...
  9. one of my microsoft accounts got hacked and i need access again to it. how do i get it.

in XBoX on Windows
    one of my microsoft accounts got hacked and i need access again to it. how do i get it.: They hacked into the account and i had no knowledge until it was to late, they changed the email and password without my knowledge until it was to late, and I couldn't do anything about it. They...
  10. Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.: I was told by Minecraft support to contact you guys since my Minecraft account had been migrated to an outlook email that got hacked, therefore losing my Minecraft account. I need help linking it...