I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back.....

Discus and support I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back..... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, So on friday i get three emails from Microsoft. 1. a new email has been added to my account. 2. my phone number was deleted from my account. 3. the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RogueRumble5784, Jul 2, 2018.

1. I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back.....

Ok, So on friday i get three emails from Microsoft. 1. a new email has been added to my account. 2. my phone number was deleted from my account. 3. the email was deleted from my account.... i also recieved a text saying that my phone
    number has been deleted. I also got a call from my bank saying that theres been unusual activity. They charged my card for $150 worth of TERA stuff. A game which ive never played. After about three days of talking to support, they pretty much tell me i need
    to make a new account. Somehow the two step verification is on and when thats on, you're screwed i guess..... i have the email of the guy who hacked me because when i try to sign into my gamer tag, it comes up... I try to go through the password reset but
    at the end it just says that because two step verification is on, they ignore these requests...... like WTF how is it possible that someone can just hack an account so blatantly and theres nothing they can do???????

:)

RogueRumble5784, Jul 2, 2018
  2. BASSL0RD
    BASSL0RD Guest
    HELP my account was hacked

My xbox account was hacked and i got everything back but i still cant login on my xbox

BASSL0RD, Jul 2, 2018
  3. My account got hacked

my account got hacked and now email+ pw change -.- i cant set my email and pw back I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back..... :( need help!

tehBESTupload, Jul 2, 2018
  4. I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back.....

Xbox support should be able to do an unauthorized access unable to recover escalation for you even if TSV is turned on.

You need to explain to them that you did not turn on TSV that the person that took control of your account turned it on.

Part of the escalation is creating a new microsoft account so that the escalations team can move all of your information over to the new account.

steeledwand7664, Jul 2, 2018
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox support should be able to do an unauthorized access unable to recover escalation for you even if TSV is turned on.

You need to explain to them that you did not turn on TSV that the person that took control of your account turned it on.

Part of the escalation is creating a new microsoft account so that the escalations team can move all of your information over to the new account.
  6. ScornfulSpark4 Win User

I think my account was hacked

my ONEM4DST0K13 account got hack and the person put a mod menu on it but now i cant get it back ive changed my password and tried to get it back just and it started working but then it said it couldnt be downloaded :(
  7. RodneyTiller Win User

Account suspended permanent

Well that is the problem 1 i cant because i just spent 60$ on a year membership before i got suspended. 2 i had just got my account back from getting hacked. 3 it is suspended
  8. devincraft21 Win User

Adult account lost password

i cant get my account back its RB ARSENAL

I Gor hacked!
  9. sHAmANiCoNe Win User

I recoverd my Xbox LIVE account but unathorized charge was made while my account was compromised!

i think i may have got hacked cuase my friend was hacked and i was playing a game and randomly disconnected and cant get back on last time i checked
Thema:

1. I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back..... - Similar Threads - got hacked cant

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  7. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  8. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  9. My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help: I am VERY mad because my Microsoft account that is about 8 years old and I don't remember all the details about it. It got hacked the other day since then I've been trying everything to get it...
  10. I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account: i am constently getting an error message "It doesnt look like youre connected to the internet. Check your internet connection and try again" with the code 0x800704cf, when i try to login into my...