I got GTA 4 on my laptop, but its lagging...what could be the issue??

Discus and support I got GTA 4 on my laptop, but its lagging...what could be the issue?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz , 4GB RAM , 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor , Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 2 . 0, Feb 3, 2023.

1. 2 . 0
    2 . 0 Guest

intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz ,

4GB RAM ,

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor ,

Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2

:)

2 . 0, Feb 3, 2023
  2. FOR NARRNNIAAAA Win User

Random disconnects to xbox live while play COD.

i am having the same issue except its not like once or twice a day more like once or twice a hour i just ran a speed test on my wireless laptop as soon as i got kicked off this time and the results make me highly doubt its connection related. i have also
    streamed a movie on my laptop during this wirelessly without lag and my xbox disconnects still it is wired so thats not it. i have tried all the quick fixes of clearing my cache and redownloading my profile, resetting my xboxs connections, adding security
    proofs. no luck yet could use help
  3. DCFC734 Win User

GTA4

What im trying to say is, ive found a GTA 4 on Zavvi but im not sure if its GTA 4 plus the LC stories or just GTA 4 on its own.
  4. Red KillMachine Win User

online is so bad

I can't stand it. I got the One and ps4 version for free and both suck with lag comp. This game would be great if it weren't for the crappy lag comp system. I got great internet with 20 to 30 m/s ping always have 4 bars and I get beat by people with 1
    or 2 bars who lag everywhere. I sold the ps4 version for 40$ and traded the ONe version. Been playing Destiny and titanfal until Farcry 4 and GTA hits.
  5. BEASTmmb Win User

I can't get a fair game because of the lag compensation

My connection speed is around 20 down and 4 up. The thing is this isn't what affects lag or lag compensation anyway. Its your ping.
  6. Heatgutss Win User

Can't download Halo 3... Ever.

I am getting a change of isp (and going from a modem to dsl yay [that was sarcasm]) for the record and before we moved I got consistent speeds of around 1mb. Of course some of that was lost because my laptop is not a gaming modem and my laptop is not exactly
    near my xbox, but it still worked for gaming and I never really had horrible lag issues (there were a few times, but nothing like what I had to deal with while playing Halo PC).
Thema:

1. I got GTA 4 on my laptop, but its lagging...what could be the issue?? - Similar Threads - got GTA laptop

2. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  3. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  4. I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...: I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission fe8ea9ab-1e05-4814-ab30-e52a5a7f5ea2
  5. I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...: this keep happening for couple days now. just only happen when i play gta v. i'm able to play gta v for like 10 - 40 mins then got black screen. the mouse when press esc to get in map or sometime...
  6. I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...: Pls if you know how to fix it tell me pls 4a8c2fca-5b9b-4c64-bf10-43bda520c507
  7. My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group...: My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group Post Somebody Reported It And I Got A 2 DAY Ban Why???? e285cdb1-6757-446b-85fb-582c97b35218
  8. I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?: I got GTA 5 from movie trading co the other day on Xbox 360, I open the box to find they gave my 2 installing disc, they scammed me I thought, is there any possible way I can like download the...
  9. I got the Xbox ultimate game pass and I have the gta disc but it won’t let me online why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the Xbox ultimate game pass and I have the gta disc but it won’t let me online why?: I just don’t understand and want to know if I bought the wrong one 92e4ae00-99c1-4ed6-b670-1463fb816224
  10. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working 4ccb50f5-0912-4a46-b2cd-2f3ed3b620d8