I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...

Discus and support I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my friend was doing racist to me and I had enough and I told him F you and I left the Xbox party and he reported me for being racist because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jordan popino, Aug 11, 2023.

1. I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...

So my friend was doing racist to me and I had enough and I told him F you and I left the Xbox party and he reported me for being racist because I always call him Mexican not Hispanic because I feel like calling someone Hispanic was racist

:)

jordan popino, Aug 11, 2023
  2. TravisDestroyer Win User

Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason?

My account was permanently suspended for not reason ive only got suspended 3 times the third one being the permanent I don't know what I did I feel like I was falsely reported
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

falsely reported and got suspended

A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement and take numerous
    factors into account when considering issuing a suspension. The context around the content or activity is particularly essential and drives our decision-making process.

Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions alwaysoccur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.

To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

If you are eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I defend myself??

Again, it doesn't really matter how many reports you receive, you will only be banned if the reports are valid.

False reports are against Xbox ToS, players who submit false reports risk their account being suspended.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Okay Gang Win User

How do you get rid of false reports that's been there for a long time

My feedback is that Xbox / Microsoft wants to report people that didn't do nothing wrong and I'm one of those people they should contact the people or check that person's account to see if they were doing these bad stuff but right now I've been reported since 2017 and or younger than that most of them were stupid and false reports but the crazy part is it went through and I got punished for it and I am scared to play games now cuz I'm afraid that someone that I don't know will report me for something I did not do and I could get banned for it so I'm thinking that they should contact the people that were reported and if the people contacted Microsoft or Xbox support saying that hi I've been reported for this for no reason I never do this in my entire life they should have that report clear out or if they want the reports that they didn't do for the rest of their life they should have to pay $100 to get that clear out or more than that because innocent people that play Xbox get banned for or suspended for no reason at all my one friend got banned for no reason because someone said he was cheating and he wasn't cheating he was so good at the game he knew everything where the guns are the good spots are and he got his account banned Xbox and Microsoft should have a system that if a person that reports someone they had to be really honest and put the real true what they did and if that other person that didn't do those stuff they should get suspended for that because that's a false report cuz there's been people that have been reported by false report and banned for a long time

* Moved from Community Center

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other ***
    Same thing happened to me literally two days ago
  6. KindGryphon Win User

brother banned for no reason

You dont get suspended simply due to false reports. In fact anyone filing false reports are subject be being suspended themselves since filing false reports is against the terms of service/code of conduct.

All reports are investigated before any action is taken. If your brother believed the suspension was made by mistake then he can file for a case review while logged into the suspended account and enforcement.xbox.com

That is the only to contact the enforcement team as they don't use the forums and wont see this.
Thema:

I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...

1. I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my... - Similar Threads - got falsely reported

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked: Hi xbox I was d False reported the person who reported me said that they wanted to see if it worked so they reported me and you guys suspended me for 21 days I'm js asking for you guys to lower...
  10. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...