I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked

Discus and support I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi xbox I was d False reported the person who reported me said that they wanted to see if it worked so they reported me and you guys suspended me for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eddie R1, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Eddie R1
    Eddie R1 Guest

Hi xbox I was d

False reported the person who reported me said that they wanted to see if it worked so they reported me and you guys suspended me for 21 days I'm js asking for you guys to lower my ban time or js get rid of it please

:)

Eddie R1, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Eddie, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you checked the Account Strike page?

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review
  3. Elaine6W Win User

He keeps on falsely reporting me

I know! Then when he reported me The second time, i just blocked him and reported him for false reporting! I havent had any contact with him nor talked to him since monday. Yesterday i was in a party with my friend and i just got a message from enforcment
    that im being suspended due to complaints for another player! You got to understand that he keeps on false reporting me! Even if i block him he can still continue to report me!
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

I Got FALSE REPORTED

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5
  5. Dadwhite Win User

I Got FALSE REPORTED

Sorry the enforcement team does not follow these forums you will need to goto the enforcement if you have any suspensions. If you have not done anything that violated the code of conduct you will not have anything to worry about.

Please be aware that calling out gamertags is not allowed on these forums.
  6. Elaine6W Win User

He keeps on falsely reporting me

I know, the first time we argued we both swore and stuff and he reported me and i got suspended. Then, when i asked him why he reported me and i asked him to 1v1 me on fortnite he reported me again! That was a false report because i had said anything bad
    to him! Then i got suspended over a false report. I was unsuspended two days ago then yesteray i was in a party with my friend and i got reported and suspended! I havent even talked to him?

so what youre basically saying is that even he reported me because of something i said, and i get suspended for it, he can keep on reporting me for the same thing i said? Even after i have already being suspended for it? If so, thats so unfair and unjust!
Thema:

1. I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked - Similar Threads - got false reported

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  10. I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...: So my friend was doing racist to me and I had enough and I told him F you and I left the Xbox party and he reported me for being racist because I always call him Mexican not Hispanic because I...