I got ddos and I got ban and can't write a review

Discus and support I got ddos and I got ban and can't write a review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was having a argument with a fellow Xbox live user he ddos me we msg each other saying this and that then I get a ban and I can't review it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nath4N g, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Nath4N g
    Nath4N g Guest

i was having a argument with a fellow Xbox live user he ddos me we msg each other saying this and that then I get a ban and I can't review it

:)

Nath4N g, Oct 5, 2017
  2. I got ddos

Someone ddos me on xbox one, shut off my router/internet for a while, opened up all of my settings. I believe I know the person behind this. I want to pursues criminal prosecution for this act of cyber terrorism. Report this situation to the federal i must
    to resolve the situation. These type of people are not tolerated.

Bone Crusher627, Oct 5, 2017
  3. I can't apply for a case review

I got a ban on august 27 and i was told it ends December 7 and I wanted to get it de grade but I can't apply for a case review. It doesn't give me the option for a case review. Please help

OGDarkmoon41311, Oct 5, 2017
  4. I got ddos and I got ban and can't write a review

Internet Expert, Oct 5, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

6. Kaurtiii Win User

Quit Crying

same i got banned for defending myself .. He inv me and tried to DDOS me and i cussed him out .
  7. MysticDavid98 Win User

Account Suspension

they do review the reports, if you got banned there was a reason. you can see if you are eligible for a case review on enforcement.xbox.com
    THEY DO NOT REVIEW REPORTS! I got banned for telling this person to and i quote
    [Mod Removed- Profanity] and leave me alone” and within 3 minutes, i got banned!
  8. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

I got banned then got banned over that

1) For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

2) No one here on the Xbox Forums or at Xbox Support can provide the reason or proof why you were banned.

3) No one here on the Xbox Forums or at Xbox Support can change the state of ANY suspension or ban.

4) Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review

- You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.

- Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

Case Review -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
  9. H3PA80R Win User

My son was suspended today for 7 days.

Sorry for your issue. When your son got an ban that means that he must write or say to the other Player which Was against the ToS or CoC. You could go to enforcement.xbox.com and check if the case is open to an review. If its not there is nothing you can
    do. Normally you would get a message on the account which got the ban. You could check that for information too. The Enforcement Team checks every report they got. There is no ban if the gamer has done nothing wrong.
Thema:

1. I got ddos and I got ban and can't write a review - Similar Threads - got ddos got

2. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  3. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  4. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  5. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  6. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  7. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  8. DDOS Threats -Got DDosed-

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDOS Threats -Got DDosed-: Hello, My gamertag is DarkKingzz32 and i recently got DDoS'd by the gamertag [mod removed] and I need this looked into i was playing GTA Online when this happened i got proof of their threats...
  9. Netgear Netgear R7000: I got ddos

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear R7000: I got ddos: Netgear (Routers) Netgear R7000: I got ddos Someone ddos me on xbox one, shut off my router/internet for a while, opened up all of my settings. I believe I know the person behind this. I want to...
  10. I got a DDoS threat. And reporting did NOTHING about it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a DDoS threat. And reporting did NOTHING about it.: Hello. I have been getting CONSTANT reminders from this kid on Xbox saying that he will "Boot me offline and DDOS me." I reported him. A couple days later, nothing happens. So, he says in...