I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

Discus and support I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Heheboi928, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Heheboi928
    Heheboi928 Guest

I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked at my strikes and I only had 3/8 strikes which where given to me through small day bans but I know for a fact I didn’t do anything to deserve this punishment out of thin air. Can someone from Microsoft please explain what I did and help me because this is absurd and I want to continue playing with my friends

:)

Heheboi928, Oct 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: