I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

Discus and support I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fazekiller, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Fazekiller
    Fazekiller Guest

I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there sad because they cant play with their buddys

:)

Fazekiller, Nov 1, 2023
  2. halohunter553 Win User

Enforcement ban page issues

This is about a current suspension I just got a few days ago idk even though as to why
  3. Smwutches Win User

I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with my account here and there but nothing serious and i wanna see if i can get this mess fixed

4. why micah Win User

Why do I have a 15 day suspension for online multiplayer when I should only have a 2 day suspension for communication?

Yes I do understand that, but I don't know why I got 2 bans for what I did. And also, the last time I got a ban was about 2 years ago.
  5. ChickinOnaChain Win User

Turtle Beach, Is it worth it?

I bought the X11s a few months ago and yes they have wires but until I got my 360 five years ago, I've been moving wires around since '77. VERY worth the $60.
  6. why micah Win User

I want to know why my account was suspended (15 day)while serving a communications suspension (8 day).

This happened to me also a couple days ago, I messaged somebody something that is inappropriate and all I should get is a 4 day ban from communication right? Nope. 2 days after I got banned for communication, I got a 15 day suspension. I don't know why Xbox did this. I completely understand why I got banned for communication, but a 15 day suspension? Also, my appeal was denied. Me sending a message that is inappropriate is not a consequence to a 15 day suspension. XBOX PLEASE GET BACK TO ME
Thema:

1. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with... - Similar Threads - got console banned

2. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  3. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  4. I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.: I know what got me banned since it was shortly after I started making a bunch of accounts. I don’t know what rule i violated because each and everyone one of the accounts was used to re roll...
  5. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  6. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  7. i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...: i woke up one day and turns out im perm console banned no warnings no strikes no previous account bans just immediate console ban ive found out xbox cant lift console bans so i need to know if i...
  8. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  9. My console got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My console got banned: I woke up yesterday and i see my console got banned and there's no reason behind i never go against the rules and regulations i m simple guy who play games only so please help me to unban my...
  10. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...