i got communications band and i didnt do anything the person reported me for nothing

Discus and support i got communications band and i didnt do anything the person reported me for nothing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got communication band for no reason he fulse reported me How can i get unband b6b17b84-4185-4060-92ee-cddda9508a0b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ANONAMOUS7777, Dec 8, 2018.

1. i got communications band and i didnt do anything the person reported me for nothing

I got communication band for no reason he fulse reported me

How can i get unband

:)

ANONAMOUS7777, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Daft Badger Win User

i got communications band and i didnt do anything the person reported me for nothing

Communication suspensions vary in length.If it's a 24 hour suspension then you can't file for a case review.If it's a 7 or 14 day suspension then you can usually file for a case review.

Be aware than any report filed is thoroughly investigated before any action taken so you do not get suspended for no reason.

As mentioned,the enforcement site is the only place to find out about & appeal any suspension you have.
  3. ChillPillz18 Win User

I haven't played in the last week then I log on then none of my parties work
  4. Wolfie McG Win User

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums. You can however check everything to do about enforcement at enforcement.xbox.com

You can even read about submitting a case review.

However a communication ban is pretty short and would usually end before a case review would start.

I believe you're going to have to sit this one out.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I got band from communications for doing nothing.

you can file a case review at Enforcement if over 24hours but you don't get banned unless you retaliate in away that actually violates the terms of use regardless who starts a fight
  6. TheWhyteNinja Win User

Account was banned from playing xbox live

So the decision was upheld and the reason is i reported a persons messages to much. Just to be clear i didnt report one message over and over agin the players continuously messaged me and mocked me about being banned and the person is the buddy of the person
    who got me banned. So i got banned for harassment because i was reporting the person who was harassing me while i was still communication banned.
Thema:

1. i got communications band and i didnt do anything the person reported me for nothing - Similar Threads - got communications band

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  5. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  6. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  7. I got communication banned for 2 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for 2 days: My account got com banned because I called a guy a [mod removed] that voice messaged me sexual remarks about my son on my profile pic and I get com banned and nothing happens to the weirdo how is...
  8. I got communication banned for my profile pic but I just got back from vacation yesterday...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for my profile pic but I just got back from vacation yesterday...: I gave my cousin my account while I was gone so some help would be great he won’t tell us what he made the picture . Please and thank you 9d339834-a91e-47e1-abd4-34288d00596f
  9. hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time: all it says its to check for more info on the enforcement page but it’s my brothers account and he wont home for a while. how can i know the duration of the suspension or know if it’s even...
  10. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d