I got communication band for a week

Discus and support I got communication band for a week in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i got communication band for a week for no reason and im pretty mad so i need the web site to contact the enforcement officers plz... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tayzoebigestfan, Jul 5, 2017.

1. I got communication band for a week

So i got communication band for a week for no reason and im pretty mad so i need the web site to contact the enforcement officers plz

:)

tayzoebigestfan, Jul 5, 2017
  2. Killfang26
    Killfang26 Guest
    Xbox team is corrupt

so , I had got a communications band for 2 weeks because I called someone a bad word .. but that person told his friends to report me also . Yes we both violated the rules but only I got a punishment . Do you think thats fair ?

Killfang26, Jul 5, 2017
  3. I know what ever decision you make will be the right one

hello Xbox support my name is Joseph and I got Communications band from asking a friend a question "how is minecraft" and he reported me for Communications

warterdragon259, Jul 5, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

The only way to contact the enforcement team is through the
    Xbox Enforcement
    web site and if eligible request a case review on any enforcement actions received. No one outside of this team will be able to help with your query.

gds1972, Jul 5, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

The only way to contact the enforcement team is through the
    Xbox Enforcement
    web site and if eligible request a case review on any enforcement actions received. No one outside of this team will be able to help with your query.
  6. Smwutches Win User

i got communication banded for know reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. ngocphi Win User

I got band from communications for doing nothing.

you can file a case review at Enforcement if over 24hours but you don't get banned unless you retaliate in away that actually violates the terms of use regardless who starts a fight
  8. Smwutches Win User

Communication Band

You can try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    but it doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct you can be punished. In situations like that, it's best to report the other player and block communications with them instead
    of responding.
  9. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Community band

Sorry for the troubles you've had. We are separate from the Enforcement Team and can't speculate on specifics of suspensions. For more information on your specific suspension, go to and sign in at:
    enforcement.xbox.com You can also file for an appeal/case review to remove any unjust suspensions.

What I can tell you is that the Code of Conduct is very straight forward as to what is allowed on Xbox Live. It doesn't matter who starts it, if anyone violates the code of conduct, they are subject to enforcement according to the Code of Conduct and Terms
    of Use set forth for Xbox Live.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
Thema:

1. I got communication band for a week - Similar Threads - got communication band

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  5. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  6. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  7. I got communication banned for 2 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for 2 days: My account got com banned because I called a guy a [mod removed] that voice messaged me sexual remarks about my son on my profile pic and I get com banned and nothing happens to the weirdo how is...
  8. I got communication banned for my profile pic but I just got back from vacation yesterday...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for my profile pic but I just got back from vacation yesterday...: I gave my cousin my account while I was gone so some help would be great he won’t tell us what he made the picture . Please and thank you 9d339834-a91e-47e1-abd4-34288d00596f
  9. hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time: all it says its to check for more info on the enforcement page but it’s my brothers account and he wont home for a while. how can i know the duration of the suspension or know if it’s even...
  10. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d