I got code when on second tag

Discus and support I got code when on second tag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got this code when opened my game on my second account of 0x863f9006 would to know if i should close that account then my kids cant forza 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobSnell1, Feb 15, 2022.

1. RobSnell1
    RobSnell1 Guest

I got this code when opened my game on my second account of 0x863f9006 would to know if i should close that account then my kids cant forza 5

:)

RobSnell1, Feb 15, 2022
  2. P15T0LWH1PT Win User

Issue download DLC armor pack in Halo 5

To futher this I have 2 gamertags as stupidly set one up without realizing when bought my xbox one. Kiersten said my second tag activated this code but when I change profile it wont let my second tag go online. Error is "Error authorising user with halo
    5 guardian services"
  3. iFaDE0uTzz x Win User

Very frustrated.....

Ive called them twice, and the second time I got hung up on. Iv'e told them I cannot access that email but i have another email that is linked to my tag and the apparently cant send codes or anything to that live account. phone support sucks.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Notice of Gamertag violating ToC

You mean you got a warning that your current tag violates the code of conduct?

If so, you are extremely lucky to get a warning and you should change it straight away, as a second violation could get you a permanent ban.
  5. skys7 Win User

i would like to know why there is no records of my gamertag?

Your tag was offensive that´s why it got changed.

You are now showing as free member.

A free member does not show up any tenure.

It only counts the years you are a gold member.

Ones you have a gold membership again it should show the correct years.

If I get you right it´s the second time you got a forced tag change?

Maybe you wanna review the Code of Conduct again.
  6. Blaz0 Win User

Anyone else not get BestBuy's preorder codes?

I got an email for a code, but it turned out to be dog tag codes, not spectact. Looks like I will be contacting Best Buy. I feel I got duped.
Thema:

1. I got code when on second tag - Similar Threads - got code second

2. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  3. Gift card code 3 got erased

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card code 3 got erased: Purchased $15 Xbox giftcard and last three digits got erased while scratching 5024d1c9-e171-440e-a994-7ede62ae6628
  4. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  5. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  6. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  7. I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]: I bought a xbox card I got the code the code did'nt work. So I want my money back Iv been trying for 2 days to talk to a human. I will send the card back to you 8bbf67bb-9b03-40da-b9d5-31e0d5397cb9
  8. I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...: A little while back they made it so you can get java/bedrock free if you have the other version and i’m wondering if i can still get it for free ab2b62b4-8e40-4299-a177-378cbbf08c96
  9. I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...

in XBoX on Windows
    I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...: I got 5$ gift card and I gifted my friend fortnite pack when he gets the gift code it was damaged and you see it from my history billing and I purchased it from microsoft store in xbox console and...
  10. I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?: The numbers under the barcode are (mod removed) be2607d3-912d-4926-8be2-4cd00508c210