I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...

Discus and support I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this keep happening for couple days now. just only happen when i play gta v. i'm able to play gta v for like 10 - 40 mins then got black screen. the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hoang nam2, Sep 22, 2023.

1. hoang nam2
    hoang nam2 Guest

I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...

this keep happening for couple days now. just only happen when i play gta v.
    i'm able to play gta v for like 10 - 40 mins then got black screen. the mouse when press esc to get in map or sometime the screen get laggy. here the spec i'm using:
    - i5 - 10400
    - 16gb ram (8x2)
    - b460m pro
    - amd rx6800 xt
    - 1000w
    - 240hz full hd display.
    - win 11 pro
    *tested benchmark ingame and get fps around 120 - 180.
    used to set the fps at 240 but turned to 100 and still got crash.

updated newest firmware for adm adrenalin

:)

hoang nam2, Sep 22, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart and enable the vga a again.

Hi Hoang! As this problem is affecting a specific game I would recommend getting in touch with Rockstar Games to troubleshoot this problem.

Here's Rockstar's support page: https://support.rockstargames.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. bowski477 Win User

console works, can game stream, but no hdmi out

4. TypicalThatGuy Win User

!9020x80 resolution doesn't support 50hz on my monitor

It is set to 60hz thats the thing it displays fine but randomly when I'm playing it will go to the black screen, its receiving a signal because the game is still running and the monitor isn't saying it has no signal. Would the offical xbox vga HD av cable
    be the best option instead of this?
  5. iAshHD Win User

GTA V Features

[quote user="KINGOFAWSOME319"]

OK I got ya. Well Let me rephrase: Max Payne 3 will be just as good as GTA V.

[/quote]

Have you played either?
  6. Hippstro Win User

Black screen upon game loading?

I have the same issue I want to play gta v with my friends but every time I launch it doesn't want to load and stays a black screen. Hope there's a solution to this
Thema:

1. I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart... - Similar Threads - got black screen

2. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  3. My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...: My son got the black screen of death on his Xbox one s 67c4f855-7abe-450b-9aa2-44fc5231f2c4
  4. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  5. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  6. My black ops 2 account got hacked and I can’t use my account to play all my stuff got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My black ops 2 account got hacked and I can’t use my account to play all my stuff got...: I was playing on black ops 2 and I called this guy out for cheating he got mad and hacked my account I can’t level up or use any of my stuff if you all can fix this it would be much appreciated if...
  7. Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened: Saw the containment chambers after making it through the armory transition screen and then the game froze. I certainly dont want to go thru all that again to have the same thing happen. Is this a...
  8. Anyone got the UFC app to work? It's just a black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone got the UFC app to work? It's just a black screen: I've tried a hard reset and reinstalled the app, nothing. I checked the reviews and it seems like it's been like this for a while. Sucks. c73c2948-833f-44e0-beae-1011ab8dd590
  9. My Series S got stuck on a black screen when I turned it on but then it restart itself and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S got stuck on a black screen when I turned it on but then it restart itself and...: When I turned on my Xbox, instead of getting the boot up animation, my Xbox got stuck on a black screen, then the power button started flashing and then my Xbox restarted and the power button went...
  10. Got xbo 6days ago - black screen each day - should I return it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got xbo 6days ago - black screen each day - should I return it?: I got my xbo last Friday. Each day I have experienced the screen goes black. Knecht is still working because I can hear it respond to voice commands, just can't see it. It seems to happen when I...