I got banned, reset my xbox and I can't sign in to my account

Discus and support I got banned, reset my xbox and I can't sign in to my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So about two weeks ago I got banned on Xbox one live, I reset my Xbox console which made it to where I cant even sign into my xbox one, keeps showing a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZainScientist, Mar 29, 2017.

1. I got banned, reset my xbox and I can't sign in to my account

So about two weeks ago I got banned on Xbox one live, I reset my Xbox console which made it to where I cant even sign into my xbox one, keeps showing a message, I have games on my account which I can't access, what do I do? PS: I am pretty sure I was false
    accused and got banned, but now I got over it and moved on.

:)

ZainScientist, Mar 29, 2017
  2. Slim Static
    Slim Static Guest
    MY ACCOUNT BANNED FOR NO REASON!

MY ACCOUNT WAS RECETLY HACKED THENIT GOT INVESTIGATED, I GOT THE PASSWORD RESET THEN I GOT MY PASSWORD THEN TRYED TO SIGN IN THEN IM BANNED?????? WHAT THE HECK HELP ME PLEASE I HAVE THE EQUEST NUMBER ALSO JUST WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK HAD 6000 MSP

Slim Static, Mar 29, 2017
  3. GearsofWar61
    GearsofWar61 Guest
    Error 0x80a40010

Dear Microsoft

I am having sign-in problem with my Xbox One S console since yesterday (07/09/2018) and can't use my Xbox. I got the error code 0x80a40010 and can't sign-in on my Xbox one. it's been more than a day and I still got this error message. I have tried everything
    from Hard reset, re-adding my account unplugging, factory reset, changing my ISP, different DNS, but I still got this annoying error. I am asking you to help me please, because this error is really annoying and without an account, the Xbox one can't be used.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon and that this problem has been solved.

Regards,

Moazzezi

GearsofWar61, Mar 29, 2017
  4. I got banned, reset my xbox and I can't sign in to my account

Hey there ZainScientist,

If your account is permanently suspended, it will be unable to access Xbox Live. By resetting your Xbox this causes you to need to re-download profiles, but if it's permanently suspended it won't be able to access the service.

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember
    that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review. If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Mar 31, 2017
  5. Hey Mister Mascot, I really do think that the ban was an error because I can't submit a case review. I have no idea what happened and it just suddenly happened out of nowhere, so how do I fix that problem?

ZainScientist, Mar 31, 2017
  6. When you go to enforcement.xbox.com are you able to submit a Case Review? Sometimes you need to scroll down and click a checkbox before you can do the questionnaire and case review. Make sure you're signed in using the account that was suspended. If you're
    not seeing that option can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Apr 3, 2017
  7. Umm two things, I don't see a case review on there and also I am Xbox live banned not just a normal account ban which I would've prefered more

ZainScientist, Apr 3, 2017
  8. I got banned, reset my xbox and I can't sign in to my account

To clarify, is this a console suspension or an account suspension. If it's a console suspension, those are not case reviewable and would explain why you're not seeing the ability to perform that. More info on console suspensions

HERE

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey , I really do think that the ban was an error because I can't submit a case review. I have no idea what happened and it just suddenly happened out of nowhere, so how do I fix that problem?
    When you go to enforcement.xbox.com are you able to submit a Case Review? Sometimes you need to scroll down and click a checkbox before you can do the questionnaire and case review. Make sure you're signed in using the account that was suspended. If you're
    not seeing that option can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. Mister Mascot Win User

Umm two things, I don't see a case review on there and also I am Xbox live banned not just a normal account ban which I would've prefered more
    To clarify, is this a console suspension or an account suspension. If it's a console suspension, those are not case reviewable and would explain why you're not seeing the ability to perform that. More info on console suspensions

HERE

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  11. ZainScientist Win User

Umm two things, I don't see a case review on there and also I am Xbox live banned not just a normal account ban which I would've prefered more
  12. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there ZainScientist,

If your account is permanently suspended, it will be unable to access Xbox Live. By resetting your Xbox this causes you to need to re-download profiles, but if it's permanently suspended it won't be able to access the service.

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember
    that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review. If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  13. ZainScientist Win User

Hey Mister Mascot, I really do think that the ban was an error because I can't submit a case review. I have no idea what happened and it just suddenly happened out of nowhere, so how do I fix that problem?
Thema:

1. I got banned, reset my xbox and I can't sign in to my account - Similar Threads - got banned reset

2. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  3. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  4. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.: So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)...
  5. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  6. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  7. my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.: i know that console bans are extremely rarely lifted but can it be lifted somehow? i need an answer ASAP 49f10259-ccb7-4202-bb40-d34669c24a21
  8. Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for: I got banned for something that was a typo can I pls get unbanned 249a1733-f1f9-4997-b6b4-4947200d31d9
  9. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  10. Minecraft got banned

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft got banned: Hey I'm A Syrian minecraft Player I've been playing minecraft for 8 years now.... Yesterday I Launched Minecraft and I couldn't sign in with a pop-up error saying this game isn't available in Ur...