I got banned from vc help

Discus and support I got banned from vc help in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got banned from voice chat, I did nothing wrong, in fact the other guy was in the wrong, I was messing around and trash talking because I knew what I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CherriCoat, Oct 7, 2023.

1. CherriCoat
    CherriCoat Guest

I got banned from voice chat, I did nothing wrong, in fact the other guy was in the wrong, I was messing around and trash talking because I knew what I could say because I read the code of conduct. And he started talking trash too, so naturally I continued some trashed talk, and eventually he said that I needed to go to therapy sessions for anger management, and if you knew me I’m a pretty nice guy, I feel like he went to far during this because he gave me a website and everything, then he said “have fun getting vc banned” so I asked him how that would happen and he said “idk” and then he said gg, so I thought it was over until I got banned from something I said to him, and he sent me a voice clip of him saying “Told you, you would be voice banned,” at this point he’s gone too far. Please Microsoft help

:)

CherriCoat, Oct 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: