I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...

Discus and support I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello theres four days of break left and i just want to be able to talk to my friends and play black ops 4 with them. i never do game chat, and. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChingChong1, Jan 17, 2019.

1. ChingChong1
    ChingChong1 Guest

I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...

Hello theres four days of break left and i just want to be able to talk to my friends and play black ops 4 with them. i never do game chat, and. i rarly ever use messages. but ofc i got banned yesterday for saying something through messages, but i thought
    it was okay to say it since he said a negative word too. I filed a case review thing to reduce but its still under review. so i just contacted microsoft about it, and they told me the best thing to do would to be post something on the forum so the enforcement
    team would see it. i just really want to be able to talk to my friends thats all i want to do before break ends. I just want to ask if i can have the ability to talk in my party and hear my friends back please. im very sorry.
    I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox... [​IMG]

:)

ChingChong1, Jan 17, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: