I got banned cause i asked for a 2v2 can someone do anything about this?

Discus and support I got banned cause i asked for a 2v2 can someone do anything about this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I got banned caused I asked fo a 2v2 and I got a strike I didn't do anything it's really dumb that they banned me for that I shouldn't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vibez Vibezz, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Vibez Vibezz
    Vibez Vibezz Guest

I got banned cause i asked for a 2v2 can someone do anything about this? [​IMG]
    I got banned caused I asked fo a 2v2 and I got a strike I didn't do anything it's really dumb that they banned me for that I shouldn't have gotten banned for this

:)

Vibez Vibezz, Aug 16, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

3. Ben.W Win User

Do you find xbox live support helpful?

Got banned about 2 years ago as someone was trash talking about my family so asked him if he wouldn't mind f'ing off, got banned for 2/3 days I believe.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Anything I can do about this?

Since there's no option for a case review, all you can do is wait it out.
  5. bowski477 Win User

I got Banned and i didnt do anything

To view your ban you would need to log into enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if the ban is eligible. the enforcement team does not use the forums.
  6. n4t3d1zzle Win User

Ask me anything! I got it!

Not enough slots in the backpack.
Thema:

1. I got banned cause i asked for a 2v2 can someone do anything about this? - Similar Threads - got banned cause

2. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  3. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  4. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.: So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)...
  5. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  6. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  7. my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.: i know that console bans are extremely rarely lifted but can it be lifted somehow? i need an answer ASAP 49f10259-ccb7-4202-bb40-d34669c24a21
  8. Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for: I got banned for something that was a typo can I pls get unbanned 249a1733-f1f9-4997-b6b4-4947200d31d9
  9. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  10. I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...: [img] [img] Any Help Is Appreciated d61ba538-5e3e-47d9-91b3-61130ef3893f