I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke?

Discus and support I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke? a9a179c9-5c85-4bc7-8854-67190e496a3c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by maxime205, Aug 12, 2018.

1. maxime205
    maxime205 Guest

:)

maxime205, Aug 12, 2018
  2. LAPINROSE 95
    LAPINROSE 95 Guest
    I got banned for nothing!

hello for no reason I got banned from Xbox or rather suspense.on fortnite save the world a scammer m'arnaque and m'insult is tell me who will boot me being very enervate I insult them because it still insults my family so I'm done ban more than a week while
    it should not and month of the Blow is good

LAPINROSE 95, Aug 12, 2018
  3. BillionAtom4
    BillionAtom4 Guest
    I got banned for nothing

my gamertag is and i got banned because i asked someone nicely to switch character in for honor and i got banned. i did get legit banned before but there were a reason in it

BillionAtom4, Aug 12, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. However the PET do not use these forums. You'll need to log in to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com and click the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason and duration of your suspension and open a case review with the PET if available.

onyxishere, Aug 12, 2018
  5. Only the Enforcement team can review, comment, or take action for Enforcement. They do not have a presence in the Forums so there isn't any further information anyone here can provide on the details. The details would be found in your Enforcement History
    at enforcement.xbox.com with more information on what your options are in the "How Do I?" Section.

PalmettoBling, Aug 12, 2018
  6. FAKIR101
    FAKIR101 Guest
    ypu eill need to contact the xbox enforcement team at enforcement.xbox.com to submit a case review

FAKIR101, Nov 5, 2018
  7. FAKIR101 Win User

ypu eill need to contact the xbox enforcement team at enforcement.xbox.com to submit a case review
  8. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. However the PET do not use these forums. You'll need to log in to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com and click the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason and duration of your suspension and open a case review with the PET if available.
  9. PalmettoBling Win User

Only the Enforcement team can review, comment, or take action for Enforcement. They do not have a presence in the Forums so there isn't any further information anyone here can provide on the details. The details would be found in your Enforcement History
    at enforcement.xbox.com with more information on what your options are in the "How Do I?" Section.
  10. l JoshDyas l Win User

i unfairly got a communication ban

I got a ban for telling someone they are **** bcuz they called me a noob and now i got communication ban
  11. L4R97 Win User

Xbox enforcement team over stepping their boundaries.

I got console banned for 1 month for calling someone a bit*h, they are an absolute joke
Thema:

1. I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke? - Similar Threads - got banned insult

2. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  3. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  4. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.: So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)...
  5. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  6. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  7. my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.: i know that console bans are extremely rarely lifted but can it be lifted somehow? i need an answer ASAP 49f10259-ccb7-4202-bb40-d34669c24a21
  8. Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for: I got banned for something that was a typo can I pls get unbanned 249a1733-f1f9-4997-b6b4-4947200d31d9
  9. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  10. Minecraft got banned

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft got banned: Hey I'm A Syrian minecraft Player I've been playing minecraft for 8 years now.... Yesterday I Launched Minecraft and I couldn't sign in with a pop-up error saying this game isn't available in Ur...