I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still

Discus and support I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned and I've been unbanned for a while. I cant talk in parties or send messages. I can still play games and do everything else. I can join... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iKing Tre, Oct 9, 2017.

1. iKing Tre
    iKing Tre Guest

I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still

I got banned and I've been unbanned for a while. I cant talk in parties or send messages. I can still play games and do everything else. I can join parties and only hear them and I receive messages but can't respond

:)

iKing Tre, Oct 9, 2017
  2. AirCorey25
    AirCorey25 Guest
    Past suspension

I got unbanned on July 25. But it still says that I can't play online or I can't be an parties or I can't send messages. Can u please fixed this problem. Thank u

AirCorey25, Oct 9, 2017
  3. No ban but cant send messages or make parties?

So I just got unbanned however I still can't send messages or join/make parties. Why is this?

Loops-12B1104A-59AA-4922-AAC7-FF7785C2D6D3, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Jurassic Rival Win User

I've been console banned and it does not say on my enforcment.xbox.com page

I've come across a similar problem. I got unbanned last night from a 2 week suspension, I can join parties, but it says "Privacy settings prevent chat with some people" when they're set to adult, and I still can't send messages even after the ban had been
    lifted. It's even affecting my little brothers account too. Are you at all experiencing what I'm going through?
  5. Ascentix Win User

I NEED UNBANNED

I was supposed to be unbanned on the 21st of October from communications and I'm still not unbanned I know it's not my mic because I can still use Skype just party chat and game chat don't work my gamer tag is but was banned as XxToxic Haze187 it's
    just my profile I have others and party chat works just fine I've called Microsoft for the past 3 weeks and they keep telling me to post on forums and I'm irritated That im "unbanned" but still can't be in party/game chat you need to fix this and I would like
    some customer compensation. The games I play I need to be able to communicate with other people I'm a competitive gamer and this needs to be fixed
  6. FE I Varane Win User

This is absolutely ridiculous!!!

I've been banned recently and now I'm unbanned but I'm still unable to speak in a party chat the little cursor is flashing as if I am talking but no one can hear me any ideas on whata wrong?
  7. achi11ies61 Win User

why am I still com blocked?

i got the same thinh ive been unbanned 2 days and i cant send messeges still and i join parties some times works and let me talk to friends and tried the app sign in and sometimes i have to click twicw to watch clips like im stoll partially banned
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I'm unbanned today and can't talk or send messages

If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding
    the account.

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.
Thema:

1. I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still - Similar Threads - got banned I'm

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  6. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  7. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  8. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  9. I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already...: Hi, I originally got a 2 week communication ban for using language which I now see was the wrong thing to do and a 2 week communication ban perfectly warrants what I said. It's only now that I...
  10. Got ban for no reason... and I'm serious

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got ban for no reason... and I'm serious: Hi ! Yesterday, I played with my other account on my friend's Xbox. I forgot to disconnect it. This morning, I received an email saying that my account got ban for the entire life. A permanent...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i got unbanned but still cant talk in parties