I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still

Discus and support I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned and I've been unbanned for a while. I cant talk in parties or send messages. I can still play games and do everything else. I can join... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iKing Tre, Oct 9, 2017.

1. iKing Tre
    iKing Tre Guest

I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still

I got banned and I've been unbanned for a while. I cant talk in parties or send messages. I can still play games and do everything else. I can join parties and only hear them and I receive messages but can't respond

:)

iKing Tre, Oct 9, 2017
  2. AirCorey25
    AirCorey25 Guest
    Past suspension

I got unbanned on July 25. But it still says that I can't play online or I can't be an parties or I can't send messages. Can u please fixed this problem. Thank u

AirCorey25, Oct 9, 2017
  3. No ban but cant send messages or make parties?

So I just got unbanned however I still can't send messages or join/make parties. Why is this?

Loops-12B1104A-59AA-4922-AAC7-FF7785C2D6D3, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Jurassic Rival Win User

I've been console banned and it does not say on my enforcment.xbox.com page

I've come across a similar problem. I got unbanned last night from a 2 week suspension, I can join parties, but it says "Privacy settings prevent chat with some people" when they're set to adult, and I still can't send messages even after the ban had been
    lifted. It's even affecting my little brothers account too. Are you at all experiencing what I'm going through?
  5. Ascentix Win User

I NEED UNBANNED

I was supposed to be unbanned on the 21st of October from communications and I'm still not unbanned I know it's not my mic because I can still use Skype just party chat and game chat don't work my gamer tag is but was banned as XxToxic Haze187 it's
    just my profile I have others and party chat works just fine I've called Microsoft for the past 3 weeks and they keep telling me to post on forums and I'm irritated That im "unbanned" but still can't be in party/game chat you need to fix this and I would like
    some customer compensation. The games I play I need to be able to communicate with other people I'm a competitive gamer and this needs to be fixed
  6. FE I Varane Win User

This is absolutely ridiculous!!!

I've been banned recently and now I'm unbanned but I'm still unable to speak in a party chat the little cursor is flashing as if I am talking but no one can hear me any ideas on whata wrong?
  7. achi11ies61 Win User

why am I still com blocked?

i got the same thinh ive been unbanned 2 days and i cant send messeges still and i join parties some times works and let me talk to friends and tried the app sign in and sometimes i have to click twicw to watch clips like im stoll partially banned
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I'm unbanned today and can't talk or send messages

If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding
    the account.

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.
Thema:

1. I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still - Similar Threads - got banned I'm

2. I got reported by kid because he got mad, now I'm banned for no reason. He was being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got reported by kid because he got mad, now I'm banned for no reason. He was being...: Some kid on dead by daylight got salty 60d0352d-2536-49db-aacc-a6824514b3e7
  3. banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.: I got banned 20 minutes ago for saying the words "dead" and "nutting" which I must say is pretty stupid. i went nutting earlier with my grandpa. we went around and looked for nuts. to make matters...
  4. I got banned and I'm not sure why..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned and I'm not sure why..: I was playing a game of call of duty and I got annoyed and I messaged someone and called them gay, They replied with "Have fun with your account" I tried to message back and it said "You have been...
  5. I got banned on 2k but I'm still banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned on 2k but I'm still banned: I got banned on 2k, so I looked at how long I was banned on enforcement.xbox.com and it said Nov 4 2017, today is that date and I still can't play online or join partys? I need help...
  6. My Son's GT got banned and I'm not sure why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Son's GT got banned and I'm not sure why.: My son's gamertag got banned ( Frontier 018 ) for no reason. I was in the room when the conversation happened, and nothing was said, nothing was done. Neither my son or me know why he got banned....
  7. I got the N word and now I'm com banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the N word and now I'm com banned: some one called me the N word and I was very hurt by this I had me ans several other friends report him the next morning I find myself communication banned I wanna know if the mean things I...
  8. My Xbox live account was banned I'm ready to get it back I got banned kids got me off on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live account was banned I'm ready to get it back I got banned kids got me off on ...: I got kicked off Xbox live for saying someone was bad and he got all of his frineds to report me to get me kicked offline on purpose he blamed a loss in a game on me and I want my account back...
  9. I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already...: Hi, I originally got a 2 week communication ban for using language which I now see was the wrong thing to do and a 2 week communication ban perfectly warrants what I said. It's only now that I...
  10. I'm flicking banned for messages even though i have no messages i hit ss1 and got banned right ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm flicking banned for messages even though i have no messages i hit ss1 and got banned right ...: please give me another chance or try to unban myself 28505009-aa55-4b67-a2ae-4631defffa95

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i got unbanned but still cant talk in parties