I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

Discus and support I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TheBannedguy18, May 31, 2024.

1. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)

:)

TheBannedguy18, May 31, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

No one here could tell you that. You may be able to see it on the console if you try to sign in to play, but the enforcement site would be where you'd need to go for that information.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I got an community ban, for how long?

4. SniperDragondead Win User

Need help to know if I’m in the wrong or not

We did but we were wondering if we got a com ban and or a ban in general how long would it last cause it would be my first offenses also how long said ban would be and or is there any way to plead our case
  5. Zane F Win User

Xbox enforcement page

Hi, I haven’t been communication banned in almost 4 years and i got banned 2 days ago and when i go to my enforcement history it is not showing the day i got banned and for how long i will be banned i need help knowing how long my ban is.
  6. wolfpine Win User

Unwarranted Ban

How long does a earning cr points ban last?

I was banned last night for some reason. I don't know why. I just started playing in the matchmakeing 2 months ago. maybe not that long.
Thema:

1. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last. - Similar Threads - got banned wan

2. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  3. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  4. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  5. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  6. my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.: i know that console bans are extremely rarely lifted but can it be lifted somehow? i need an answer ASAP 49f10259-ccb7-4202-bb40-d34669c24a21
  7. Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for: I got banned for something that was a typo can I pls get unbanned 249a1733-f1f9-4997-b6b4-4947200d31d9
  8. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  9. Minecraft got banned

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft got banned: Hey I'm A Syrian minecraft Player I've been playing minecraft for 8 years now.... Yesterday I Launched Minecraft and I couldn't sign in with a pop-up error saying this game isn't available in Ur...
  10. I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.: I know what got me banned since it was shortly after I started making a bunch of accounts. I don’t know what rule i violated because each and everyone one of the accounts was used to re roll...