I Got band for reporting someone

Discus and support I Got band for reporting someone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my name is Joel i got band moments ago i was playing rainbow six siege on my own i played the first round the on my team some people left and two... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AcePlanet376153, Jul 13, 2018.

1. I Got band for reporting someone

Hi my name is Joel i got band moments ago i was playing rainbow six siege on my own i played the first round the on my team some people left and two other player join the game the second round starts and they started to team kill me for no resion so i message
    him saying what have i done he said he slip being cokey to me i just said go on a different game if your not going to play the game how it intend he message me saying I'm a carried plat 3 which I'm not i did not boost my way up i play fair then he going on
    about that i should be copper winch is a low rank for low sill player so he saying I'm bad at the game so i reported him i left the game so he would not team kill agin and not make it a big deal next minute message off xbox live you know the rest so i contact
    customer support say why i should not get band he stronly agree he look on my account and say I'm a ligit gamer and he will put it forward i have a good rep to my account on games and he set me a email wich i click the link and took me here will you un ban
    me so i can game with my friends agin my gamer tag is thank you

:)

AcePlanet376153, Jul 13, 2018
  2. I got suspended for reporting someone .

Please explain to me why im playing cod last night and this guy on my team goes around team killing me so after a while i get fed up and start killing him back at the and of the game he sends me a message calling me a pussy so i cussed him back and reported
    him the i get suspended from communicating on x box live for it? might i add that i dont have a phone at the moment and x box is the only way i have to get a hold of anyone if something happens.

Pain Is MyPower, Jul 13, 2018
  3. yeti1127
    yeti1127 Guest
    Being reported and band for no reason

ok so this group of people are reporting me and getting communication band and some of them are reporting me for cheating and I’m getting band they report me every day and I need something done about it

yeti1127, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jul 13, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Smwutches Win User

Band reports by players on the Xbox and they got my number and said i will be band

As long as you havent done anything to violate the code of conduct, you have nothing to worry about. They are just trying to scare you.
  7. Clcrisp Win User

Reputation check

the same result just happened to me 7 yrs of loyal MS gaming get one bull crap report and get band for 24 hours from someone reporting me that i have blocked and reported 5 times in 2 months but everytime xbox dashboard has a update it unblocks them so they
    can keep harrasing me i have thousands of dollars invested and they want to band me but not the other people i have reported for the same thing i got reported for and then were its only a 24hr band microsoft cant do anything or even let u talk to someone to
    clear up somethings about the whole situation. MS has so many flaws in there enforcment program that they make dirty cops look clean and u all that like kissing MS but kepp ur mouths shut to my post. I feel ur problem Appotroopers its bull but MS dont care
    what there community says or can prove to them they think there better then everyone. So the best thing I can say is to over look it and dont mess up when gaming with the punks of XBOX cause they dont give two craps!!!
  8. AntonioHarmon Win User

Being banded

All these are understandable but for someone to initiate a situation and then use the Xbox to get you blocked as a form of trolling not harassment is kinda not fair is all I'm saying how are you harassing somebody who is messaging you I don't i understand
    it and in this particular case I reported and blocked a person and I still got banded it's kinda trashy didn't have these problems on ps4
  9. AquaticAmoeb Win User

My Enforcement History

I did block them but they keep sending invite to patys an voice message like spam an i did report them but i got band not them:( this why i leaving xbox live after my band end trying to enjoy playing with friends but this happens have day who ever read.
Thema:

1. I Got band for reporting someone - Similar Threads - Got band reporting

2. i got communications band and i didnt do anything the person reported me for nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got communications band and i didnt do anything the person reported me for nothing: I got communication band for no reason he fulse reported me How can i get unband b6b17b84-4185-4060-92ee-cddda9508a0b
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got communication band for no reason

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got communication band for no reason: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got communication band for no reason I got banned for no reason last night and I mean, 4 other friend was playing rainbow 6 siege and we were in...
  4. Band reports by players on the Xbox and they got my number and said i will be band

in XBoX on Consoles
    Band reports by players on the Xbox and they got my number and said i will be band: These people David and Jason Harris said i will ne band on the xbox one amd they onow people on the Xbox law Enforcement what should i do? eb9f1841-a176-4ddf-99f7-48b3329cd01b
  5. just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck

in XBoX on Consoles
    just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck: I meet a guy on a game and we game shared but he scamed me and talkd trash on my account after **** he changed my gamer pic to a unapropriet fotos so I got a permanent ban my baned account is...
  6. Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ...: I got banded for no reason I sit here on my TGK xXShadowXx account playing gta or monster hunter worlds and I didn't do anything wrong I want this fixed ASAP please and suspension lifted I...
  7. Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ...: I got banded for no reason I sit here on my TGK xXShadowXx account playing gta or monster hunter worlds and I didn't do anything wrong I want this fixed ASAP please and suspension lifted I...
  8. my friend got me band

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got me band: can i get unband for my account because my friend was playing gta5 and he had said some inmature words without telling me and he had said he killing him self but he was talking about the game....
  9. I got harassment band

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got harassment band: I have not been on my Xbox all summer yeah I'm harassment band and communication banned I would like to get unbanned because I have done nothing wrong and somehow I have been banned on all my...
  10. I got communication band for a week

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication band for a week: So i got communication band for a week for no reason and im pretty mad so i need the web site to contact the enforcement officers plz ee1767df-a08b-4f05-b89e-bd8a2400bab8