i got ban unfair from communication

Discus and support i got ban unfair from communication in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey someone insult me on xbox when i tried to defend myself he report me and i got a communication ban. Is their a way that someone in my xbox can see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spartan 5842, Mar 8, 2018.

1. spartan 5842
    spartan 5842 Guest

hey someone insult me on xbox when i tried to defend myself he report me and i got a communication ban. Is their a way that someone in my xbox can see my message cause im telling the truht and if is it possible to unbanned me or at least ban him too cause
    i dint reported him cause im not toxic and when i defend myself i get shot down . plz can someone help it make me a little angry i dont get why i get ban but not him even though he started. thank you to listen to my thx if i could talk with a support it will
    be really helpful. ps sorry for the grammar error i talk and write mostly french

:)

spartan 5842, Mar 8, 2018
  2. Accont suspension

I have had 2 unfair communication bans that gave me harassment bans a day later after the communication ban which gave or lost the amount or chances left, on my main account DontLuzeHope. My 'friends' report me and got me banned.

FilthyLesbian, Mar 8, 2018
  3. Suspension for a communication ban

Hi so I got banned from Xbox live because I messaged something bad to someone I think it's unfair it's supposed to be a communication ban not a suspension My account is

Bullfrog123439, Mar 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you are equally at fault. Even if the other person hasn't been suspended yet, that doesn't mean they won't be. There's no way for you to know for sure when
    they are suspended.

Smwutches, Mar 8, 2018
  5. The only way to get the suspension lifted sooner would be to sign into the account with the suspension on it at enforcement.xbox.com

Keep in mind It does not matter who starts the conversation if you send a message that violates the code of conduct which can be found here https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct and someone reports that you violated the code of conduct then
    when the enforcement team investigates the report your account would then be subject to a suspension.

If someone is being toxic towards you the best thing to do would be to block and mute them and report them.

Unfortunately the only people that deal with enforcement actions is the enforcement team through the case review process on their website. They do not monitor these forums nor do they monitor the chat area.

steeledwand7664, Mar 8, 2018
  6. Microsoft enforcement policy doesnt work and 90% percent of the time they dont even review the reports, its basically just a corrupt game of who reports first and how many reports do you get. I know people (trolls) who provoke
    other people on purpose to get them to react agressively and when they do respond they get banned while the harrasers laughs and moves on to the next victim! I know this because it happened to me!

MysticDavid98, Oct 15, 2018
  7. This is a post from 7 months ago. If you have an issue please create a new post.

The best thing to do when someone is trolling you is to Block, Mute, and report them.

By replying to these people that troll other people is just giving them exactly what they want by blocking, muting and reporting them you will not see any new messages from that profile, will not be matched up with them anymore and when the enforcement team
    does investigate their remarks and determines that they have violated the code of conduct then they will get suspended.

EVERY report that is made is looked at by a Xbox enforcement agent.

steeledwand7664, Oct 15, 2018
  8. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

If you hurt someone roughly, and he tells you, you can be banned, and you will be blocked for several days or weeks.

Jurgen1488, Oct 16, 2018
  9. You are bringing old posts up continually and spamming the same message. Stop it now.

Njal the Blue, Nov 1, 2018
  10. steeledwand7664 Win User

This is a post from 7 months ago. If you have an issue please create a new post.

The best thing to do when someone is trolling you is to Block, Mute, and report them.

By replying to these people that troll other people is just giving them exactly what they want by blocking, muting and reporting them you will not see any new messages from that profile, will not be matched up with them anymore and when the enforcement team
    does investigate their remarks and determines that they have violated the code of conduct then they will get suspended.

EVERY report that is made is looked at by a Xbox enforcement agent.
  11. MysticDavid98 Win User

Microsoft enforcement policy doesnt work and 90% percent of the time they dont even review the reports, its basically just a corrupt game of who reports first and how many reports do you get. I know people (trolls) who provoke
    other people on purpose to get them to react agressively and when they do respond they get banned while the harrasers laughs and moves on to the next victim! I know this because it happened to me!
  12. Njal the Blue Win User

You are bringing old posts up continually and spamming the same message. Stop it now.
  13. steeledwand7664 Win User

The only way to get the suspension lifted sooner would be to sign into the account with the suspension on it at enforcement.xbox.com

Keep in mind It does not matter who starts the conversation if you send a message that violates the code of conduct which can be found here https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct and someone reports that you violated the code of conduct then
    when the enforcement team investigates the report your account would then be subject to a suspension.

If someone is being toxic towards you the best thing to do would be to block and mute them and report them.

Unfortunately the only people that deal with enforcement actions is the enforcement team through the case review process on their website. They do not monitor these forums nor do they monitor the chat area.
  14. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you are equally at fault. Even if the other person hasn't been suspended yet, that doesn't mean they won't be. There's no way for you to know for sure when
    they are suspended.
Thema:

1. i got ban unfair from communication - Similar Threads - got ban unfair

2. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  3. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  4. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.: So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)...
  5. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  6. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  7. my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.: i know that console bans are extremely rarely lifted but can it be lifted somehow? i need an answer ASAP 49f10259-ccb7-4202-bb40-d34669c24a21
  8. Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for: I got banned for something that was a typo can I pls get unbanned 249a1733-f1f9-4997-b6b4-4947200d31d9
  9. My account got banned unfairly

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned unfairly: Hi, my xbox account RickieMyDude was recently perma-banned, I appealed and they denied, there was also my other friends that got permabanned, they had 5 strikes and their appeals were accepted,...
  10. I got an unfair ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an unfair ban.: Hello , I posted a group post asking if anyone wanted to play fifa at 8pm and for some reason I got banned for it . I hope that I can get in contact to talk with someone who works at Xbox , Thank...