I got ban from a guy who had my account

Discus and support I got ban from a guy who had my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got ban for nudity and sexual content on my Xbox account and I have to wait until July 30th. And someone got into my account and put naked women on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlimyBubbles629, Jul 17, 2017.

1. I got ban from a guy who had my account

I got ban for nudity and sexual content on my Xbox account and I have to wait until July 30th. And someone got into my account and put naked women on my account

:)

SlimyBubbles629, Jul 17, 2017
  2. Taylon Tom
    Taylon Tom Guest
    Enforcement on Xbox

Today i received an email that my account from permanently banned. I went onto the link that they posted and it turns out i got banned for soliciting etc. I submitted a case review and went looking for more information. Most suspensions/bans are 1,7, or 14 days and my type of suspension followed under that list but then it said something about if the action was egregious or excessive bans, it could lead to a permanent one. In my case i tried selling my og gamertag, the guy messaged me about it, i told him how much and what payment. He declined, i said ok, and then we didn't message again AND no personal info was transferred, so in my defense it was not egregious. I have only had 2 ENFORCEMENTS, a good reputation, and no consecutive or reappearing issues. I do not think that deserves a permanent ban from all my years of gaming and achievement i have earned. There is clearly a flaw in the system.

Taylon Tom, Jul 17, 2017
  3. Mikaya Hays
    Mikaya Hays Guest
    Account Banned Falsely

So I've had a few issues with messaging on xbox but a couple months ago my account got banned for apparently Ddossing but that is completely false. As I do not know how nor do I have the equipment to Ddoss. I talked to support and they said my best bet would be to try to find an xbox ambassador on here since the enforcement team permanently banned my account and completely ignored what I had to say. What they do not know is they gave me the main reason I got banned and its completely false. So if there is an ambassador on here. Please help.

Mikaya Hays, Jul 17, 2017
  4. ltgwilliams
    ltgwilliams Guest

Hey Slimy,,

You can view your enforcement by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com also you should receive an email on the account email. From the enforcement page, you can file a case review if eligible when details come available.

That is the best that I can help on enforcement issues.

The enforcement team does not use these forums.

ltgwilliams, Jul 17, 2017
  5. OG Acorn3
    OG Acorn3 Guest
    same thing happened to me, and when I filed a case review stating that it wasn't me changing my profile image, they didn't remove the ban from my account. Im going to call them today and see what I can do to un permaban me

OG Acorn3, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ltgwilliams Win User

Hey Slimy,,

You can view your enforcement by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com also you should receive an email on the account email. From the enforcement page, you can file a case review if eligible when details come available.

That is the best that I can help on enforcement issues.

The enforcement team does not use these forums.
  7. OG Acorn3 Win User

same thing happened to me, and when I filed a case review stating that it wasn't me changing my profile image, they didn't remove the ban from my account. Im going to call them today and see what I can do to un permaban me
  8. Noah Delisle Win User

Missing games

I got a perma ban on the account i bought it on (ban came from my brother who i no longer share an account with) but i thought the game licence stays on the xbox. Also the account that has the perma ban is still on my xbox. When i got the perma ban and
    made this account i got a console ban for using a new account before the console ban i had it and when my console ban was lifted i cant find most games i want to download :/
  9. CAH4E3 Win User

Xbox Live disconnects every 15 minutes

Some guys from my local xbox forum and some from my friendlist got their account ban because of profile sharing
  10. UpwardClover801 Win User

I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I got banned because a guy hacked my account!!!!!!
Thema:

1. I got ban from a guy who had my account - Similar Threads - got ban guy

2. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  3. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  4. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.: So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)...
  5. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  6. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  7. my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.: i know that console bans are extremely rarely lifted but can it be lifted somehow? i need an answer ASAP 49f10259-ccb7-4202-bb40-d34669c24a21
  8. Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for: I got banned for something that was a typo can I pls get unbanned 249a1733-f1f9-4997-b6b4-4947200d31d9
  9. Guys my xbox series s got banned and i want to know if it’s permanent or temporary, how do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Guys my xbox series s got banned and i want to know if it’s permanent or temporary, how do...: yesterday my console was banned and i want to know for how long, can anyone assist me with this 2be31b83-4e96-4223-a958-525a546e664b
  10. got spammed by a salty guy then replied... went on ski trip came back to console ban LOL

in XBoX on Consoles
    got spammed by a salty guy then replied... went on ski trip came back to console ban LOL: im console banned for a week for trash talking some guy who spammed me acting tough lolololololol r u mad xbox 4c6d0e89-3b5f-42f8-98f8-ae598f4aa34f