I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

Discus and support I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by andymason3, Feb 9, 2024.

1. andymason3
    andymason3 Guest

I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact

:)

andymason3, Feb 9, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get help anywhere on this , anybody know how ?

Hello, Andymason3. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear a refund you requested hasn't arrived to your account despite being approved weeks ago.

First, it is important to ask that please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Not only that, but this was a known issue with the refunds system and a lot of people (including me) didn't receive the refund.
    However, I decided to chat with Microsoft a few days ago, and they recommended me to fill out the following refund form. Once they review the request again, the money will arrive in an estimated time frame of 3-5 business days if it is re-approved.

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

You can obtain the order number by checking your Microsoft account order history.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

I hope you can get a resolution as soon as possible.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Wrong credit card account refund

I applied for them yesterday and I got 2 emails saying both the refunds got approved and I should get my money back soon
    In that case, the money wouldn't have got to your account yet anyway..will likely appear at the end of the week
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Refund not received for support request number ***Removed PII***

A refund was given under the above reference but never received on my card?
    How long ago was the refund approved?

It can take 3-5 business days (or longer depending on your bank) before youd see the money on your card after the refund is approved.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

i requested a refund but i didnt get the refund

I requested a refund for a few packs on destiny 2, They got approved it says refunded but i havent got any money back,
    How long ago was it approved? If you originally paid by a debit/credit card then it usually takes 5-7 business days (depending on your bank) after the refund is approved before youd actually see the balance back to your bank account.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Game refund money didn’t come back and can’t refund dlc content

I attempted to refund for one game and two dlcs my 10 yr old son bought online. The game was approved but still have not received the money, but the dlcs were not approved. This is not abuse of the refund system as we do need the money back, and would like to know how I can reappear for the refund please

Thank you
    How long ago was the refund approved? It can take 3-5 business days (or longer depending on your bank) after the refund is approved before your bank would reflect the refund on their end.
Thema:

1. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get... - Similar Threads - got approved refund

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  7. I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my...: Can you please fix the issue 5ec2d911-6816-42c9-923c-3b9725233a37
  8. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  9. $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days

in XBoX on Windows
    $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days: $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days c0f10618-5965-4936-b992-db3d602de59d
  10. I need an account ban appeal for my account that got banned for a gamer pic that was approved

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need an account ban appeal for my account that got banned for a gamer pic that was approved: my account got banned without any warnings 96e70f10-1bea-4b39-87ee-7ccb23ddfda3