I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already...

Discus and support I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I originally got a 2 week communication ban for using language which I now see was the wrong thing to do and a 2 week communication ban perfectly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToXiC x FuSiOn, Feb 4, 2017.

1. I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already...

Hi,

I originally got a 2 week communication ban for using language which I now see was the wrong thing to do and a 2 week communication ban perfectly warrants what I said. It's only now that I have discovered that I have been given a 2 week ban from Xbox Live
    entirely even though I'm already 3 days into serving my original communication ban.

I've had Xbox live for over 8 years and have been loyal to Microsoft and Xbox for the entire duration of these 8 years and only ever received 3 bans other than this one.

What I am very confused about is how I can be given a much more severe ban on top of the ban I was already given as I thought that once I was given the communication ban, that would be that...

The 2 week ban from Xbox live really does not warrant what I did hence why I accepted the 2 week communication ban as I felt that this was a fair punishment for my actions.

Not being able to speak to my friends is something that I could easily live with but I can now no longer play any of my games as they are all multiplayer based/focused for what was a very minor offense.

Other than submitting a case review, is there absolutely anything that can be done to remove my xbox live ban but keep my communication ban (as I felt the communication ban was fair punishment)?

:)

ToXiC x FuSiOn, Feb 4, 2017
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    What does Titanfall offer for offline players?

^ lol nah mate your just a resident! I think at least one resident Troll is currently serving a ban, judging by the number of his drivel posts that have been removed. I got 24hrs for abusing him but it was worth it! (not that I condone or encourage
    that kind of behaviour children!)

John Dowding, Feb 4, 2017
  3. nubetuber19
    nubetuber19 Guest
    Why another enforcement action when im currently serving one, wasn't even one between them.

just curious if anybody has an answer to why I got another enforcement action after i was already 2 days into a communications ban it's not like I was harassing or abusing anyone, and definitely not during a comms ban. Tried appealing the second one to no
    avail, of course the enforcement team was not helpful as usual providing no info on why this happened. Again does anybody have any idea why they did this?

nubetuber19, Feb 4, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team (the only ones who handle suspensions/bans). Investigations take time, so your suspensions could be for actions that happened weeks or months ago.

Smwutches, Feb 4, 2017
  5. I never use any bad language and the past 3 bans that I have received are results directly from using harsh language and the only times I have ever used bad language, which I fully agree with. I just feel that a 2 week communication ban and then a 2 week
    xbox live ban doesn't warrant what happened in this case.

ToXiC x FuSiOn, Oct 31, 2018
  6. ToXiC x FuSiOn Win User

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team (the only ones who handle suspensions/bans). Investigations take time, so your suspensions could be for actions that happened weeks or months ago.
    I never use any bad language and the past 3 bans that I have received are results directly from using harsh language and the only times I have ever used bad language, which I fully agree with. I just feel that a 2 week communication ban and then a 2 week
    xbox live ban doesn't warrant what happened in this case.
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. KindGryphon Win User

I accidentally appealed my suspension and it got denied can I write another appeal?

But I got banned for no reason. I got a ban on the 6th April for something legitimate however I got another ban on the 7th April with the same account even though I wasn't able to play on it. It doesn't make any sense to me.
    Most suspensions are retroactive meaning they dont always occur on the same day as the actual offense so its possible to be given another suspension while already serving a current suspension.

So what got you suspended on the 7th likely happened before your suspension started on the 6th.
  9. Greeniekilla420 Win User

Got comm banned for something I already served

Well if u were able look at my lfg history havent posted anything i got comm banned like a few weeks ago for posting something on lfg but since then havent posted anything just got comm banned for something that already was reported and already served so why did i get comm bann again when i didnt post anything the comm ban from lfg
  10. Georges C. Win User

Got comm banned for something I already served

Hello again, but unfortunately as I mentioned above only Enforcement could pass you some information.
Thema:

1. I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already... - Similar Threads - got another ban

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  8. My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java: I am looking for compensation as this does not seem like my fault as I never gave out my password and someone using security info *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  9. My account got botted with a ton of followers from another person

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got botted with a ton of followers from another person: How do I stop this if I can ecfe0679-42bc-43ce-9fda-1fb2437d98a2
  10. Me and my cousin got banned for 15 days and i keep getting banned for another 15 days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my cousin got banned for 15 days and i keep getting banned for another 15 days...: please help i want to play xbox eb920e66-5832-4c6d-84a8-6f30fe2c8062