I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.

Discus and support I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The violation was either brought to our attention by complaints from other players or discovered in the course of moderating the Xbox service. Members... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dylan Dassier, Nov 22, 2023.

1. I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.

The violation was either brought to our attention by complaints from other players or discovered in the course of moderating the Xbox service. Members of the Xbox team have reviewed evidence of the violation and appropriate consequences.

:)

Dylan Dassier, Nov 22, 2023
  2. Kaleb Marquez Guitie Win User

Dude same I haven't done anything wrong I wasn't on my Xbox for the past week and when I sign in I get this please someone tell me why this happened and can Microsoft lift the suspension
  3. SubZer0Ops Win User

I got that same email but it actually got my account suspended, I did nothing wrong on Xbox. I think Xbox enforcement thought I did something bad or they ban the wrong person.
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

I am very sorry to inform you but sadly no support team can assist with bans or suspensions.

Please have a look at the Community Standards we ALL agree to follow and abide by below:

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/legal/community-stan...

For information on all related topics regarding enforcement actions:

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...

Im sorry but again, support cannot assist with ANY enforcement action.

Note: If you dont have a current suspension, it may be a previous email that had just got into your email as that can happen at times so it can be ignored.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Dylan! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on the information I've gathered, this would be a legitimate email from the Xbox enforcement team.

You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t-action/ce9bbc1d-1741-44bb-946a-ad6f33692589

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...al-email/ffdd6b32-61e9-4592-bd83-a0cd981da574

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Jay (Vijayasimha BR) Win User

Looks like there was a report (perhaps accidental) and they found everything is cool.

So, I guess, just enjoy the gaming, and also remember that, if you do get banned, then, all you can do is simply create a new account.

Either way, there is nothing that can be done, good or bad outcome, in this scenario.
Thema:

1. I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened. - Similar Threads - got email saying

2. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  3. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  4. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  5. I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...: I ordered replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller back but never been sent a address to send back too I cannot get hold of them it is awful anyone know?...
  6. my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist: my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist. so recently i was playing in my micraft account that had my microsoft account linked to it and some pleople offered me...
  7. Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...: Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the new parental rules and if they don’t I won’t be able to use my account is the real or fake? Pls I need help...
  8. Preorder a game on Xbox store, got an email saying the payment failed months later, what gives?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder a game on Xbox store, got an email saying the payment failed months later, what gives?: I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy AND Elder scrolls online's new dlc Necrom, the Necrom Preorder seems to have gone through, but the Hogwarts Legacy payment seems to have failed according to my...
  9. Got an email that say there is an issue with my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got an email that say there is an issue with my account: hi I got an email that say i have an issue with my account. Please assist. Thanks Adi 66bb6648-7992-43fb-8c34-27d52e2197ab
  10. i just got a email i violate terms even though i had ambassdors say it didnt violate code of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just got a email i violate terms even though i had ambassdors say it didnt violate code of ...: there is a way to use windows 10 xbox one app on the computer and set a custom image which mine said Ladies and Gentlemen. I asked around over and over again and found out from a ambassador that...