I got an community ban, for how long?

Discus and support I got an community ban, for how long? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI, i got a ban for a game clip made, however i cant see for how long. The site just show me a "." so can anyone tell for how long im banned. Thank... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XBL xSK, May 31, 2017.

1. XBL xSK
    XBL xSK Guest

HI,

i got a ban for a game clip made, however i cant see for how long. The site just show me a "." so can anyone tell for how long im banned.

Thank you.

:)

XBL xSK, May 31, 2017
  2. gamerbro756
    gamerbro756 Guest
    Help

I got ban from pass messages were do i go to see how long I'm ban for

gamerbro756, May 31, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I got ban for nothing

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, May 31, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, May 31, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. almightyjay4701 Win User

Got communication banned ... how long?

how long am I supposed to be suspended
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Got communication banned ... how long?

If you sign into your account at enforcement.xbox.com it will show you your enforcement history and how long the suspension is for and if eligible you would have a chance to file for a case review there.

The enforcement team does not monitor these forums and only handle things through their website.
  8. Zane F Win User

Xbox enforcement page

Hi, I haven’t been communication banned in almost 4 years and i got banned 2 days ago and when i go to my enforcement history it is not showing the day i got banned and for how long i will be banned i need help knowing how long my ban is.
  9. bowski477 Win User

I got a communication ban and it didn't say how long for

If there is no date listed for when the ban ends on enforcement.xbox.com that means that the ban has already expired. If you are still unable to use communications try removing the account from the console and redownloading it.
Thema:

1. I got an community ban, for how long? - Similar Threads - got community ban

2. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  7. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  8. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  9. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  10. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to 53af7620-f9b9-4d37-92a8-76b173ed1265