I got an code for game pass and it says it’s already been redeemed

Discus and support I got an code for game pass and it says it’s already been redeemed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got an Xbox game pass code and I haven’t used it yet and it’s saying it’s already redeemed 58ee4c12-77fa-48ec-9aad-f3b2c7fcd931 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Madalynn Halll, Jun 27, 2023.

1. I got an code for game pass and it says it’s already been redeemed

I got an Xbox game pass code and I haven’t used it yet and it’s saying it’s already redeemed

:)

Madalynn Halll, Jun 27, 2023
  2. RandyThomas540 Win User

Code not working

I got a new controller, and it came a Xbox game pass ultimate redeem code. I tried it on my Xbox one and it says it has already been redeemed, So I tried it on the Microsoft website and it says the same thing, but I just got this for Christmas, can somebody tell me why it says it’s already been redeemed, thank you!
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello MADALYNN, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear your recently purchased game pass code was already redeemed.
    In situations like these, I recommend you to reach the store or person who gave you this code and ask for a new one, as advised in this related article:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...
  4. Francia J. Win User

A code I got says it’s already redeemed

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

It means that your friend or someone in his/her household redeemed the code, Eli.

You can also check your account if you have accidentally done so.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  5. warcroft Win User

Batman: Arkham City street date has been broken!

So, I tried the Catwoman code when I got home today and still its saying “This code has already been redeemed.”

Not happy!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game pass help

Since it's already been redeemed there's nothing that could be done. Codes will only redeem what they're made for. So even if it's an Xbox code, but you redeem it through the PC, you would still get Xbox content. So it would have been bought as a Game Pass for PC code instead of Game Pass for console.
Thema:

1. I got an code for game pass and it says it’s already been redeemed - Similar Threads - got code game

2. I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...: I assumed when I entered the code it'd be on my Xbox already because my email is linked with it. Is this something I still have to wait for or should I have already gotten game pass after entering...
  3. i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...: i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed to get fc24 closed beta 37ff48c2-0478-4ca3-abad-712aae38468f
  4. I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...: How do I get the game that my friend sent to my xbox in a different region so I can play it 10dbedbf-7c17-427e-bb12-e15b5cffea1f
  5. I got a WZ 2.0 code from game stop and it only had 19 digits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a WZ 2.0 code from game stop and it only had 19 digits: I whent to game stop to get 2400 cp for WZ and the code was 19 digests and it came on the receipt when I whent tohad 25 digests so I can't use what I bought and game stop can't give me my money...
  6. If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...: I'm wondering in case I have to deleted a few games to make up some space, never really had a lot of games activated digitally. 276e8e46-4e2e-41d2-86dc-1df5882d9645
  7. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  8. I redeem "discord&xbox" code (Xbox ultiamte 2 months) and I got xbox game pass for pc...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeem "discord&xbox" code (Xbox ultiamte 2 months) and I got xbox game pass for pc...: I don't know what should I do or how to change the plan... it said [img] 1b4c9485-d9be-4556-a2b3-96916f907998
  9. Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...: Hi, Forza Motorsport 7 was on game pass until recently it was dropped. It mentioned before it got dropped that anyone who bought DLC would receive a code and own the game and still be able to...
  10. I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled: I bought Sea Of Thieves with a key code , downloaded it after 2 days , and later when I tried to connect it says I don't own the game because "I asked for a refund". I didn't do anything of the...