I got a xBox Live Gold membership trial, but...

Discus and support I got a xBox Live Gold membership trial, but... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It won't let me play Overwatch, I've tried a hard reset on the console, plus I've deleted my account and added it back to my xBox, but it still won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kanoshin, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Kanoshin
    Kanoshin Guest

It won't let me play Overwatch, I've tried a hard reset on the console, plus I've deleted my account and added it back to my xBox, but it still won't let me play Overwatch. I can't cancel the trial to buy a one month membership either. I haven't found any
    helpful information on how to resolve this problem online.

:)

Kanoshin, Sep 26, 2016
  2. Zelda
    Zelda Guest
    Gold Membership Codes

For anyone who has a Gold membership with Xbox Live, have you seen these coupon offers? Supposedly, you can either get Xbox free or get a free trial offer for as long as one year. There might be a catch, but maybe they're just doing it to promote the Gold membership. Has anyone ever gotten a free trial?

Zelda, Sep 26, 2016
  3. popcornrulez
    popcornrulez Guest
    popcornrulez, Sep 26, 2016
  4. I got a xBox Live Gold membership trial, but...

Hey Kanoshin!

Sorry to hear that you're having Xbox Live Gold issues. Please reach out to
    phone or chat support
    regarding this because we unfortunately can't help with transactions over the forums.

Hopefully you can play Overwatch soon! If you have any additional Xbox support questions, please let us know.

Miss Ghidorah, Sep 26, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: