i got a Xbox live card for gold, but its not registering me as gold status????

Discus and support i got a Xbox live card for gold, but its not registering me as gold status???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got a live code from a card to play online again, but for some reason when i put the code in, it showed it was for gold membership, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GENERATIONK117, Aug 1, 2017.

1. i got a Xbox live card for gold, but its not registering me as gold status????

I recently got a live code from a card to play online again, but for some reason when i put the code in, it showed it was for gold membership, but after more investigation i only have some features like online gaming. I can play online and join parties,
    but i can't join things like fireteams on Destiny, or even get the free games of that month for that matter. I'm really upset about this, so i was hoping someone could fix this on my account.

If you need my email info it's [MOD Removed - Please see
    Forum Guidelines
    ]
    , and the code number was [MOD Removed - Please see

Forum Guidelines
    ]
    Please contact me as soon as possible, thanks.

:)

GENERATIONK117, Aug 1, 2017
  2. Oliverelraro
    Oliverelraro Guest

Oliverelraro, Aug 1, 2017
  3. xiolang
    xiolang Guest
    error connecting to xbox live

This happened to me about a month ago and i still cannot go on to xbox live. I was playing on xbox live gold perfectly and now it says I am not a gold member anymore. I did get a new credit card number and updated everything to adjust to that and I
    end up getting "Sorry, that's as many as you can have. Only a limited number of these are allowed on any one account". So I cant play xbox live because its not registering me as having a gold membership and I'm unable to purchase a new one. Any advice on how
    to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

xiolang, Aug 1, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Never post codes on the forums. These are public so anyone can take them. It sounds like you're using gold trial and not a full gold subscription. Trials do not change your account status to gold and only give you some aspects of online multiplayer. You
    would need a full gold subscription in order to take part in all of the benefits of gold........................

Smwutches, Aug 1, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Never post codes on the forums. These are public so anyone can take them. It sounds like you're using gold trial and not a full gold subscription. Trials do not change your account status to gold and only give you some aspects of online multiplayer. You
    would need a full gold subscription in order to take part in all of the benefits of gold........................
  6. gds1972 Win User

Payment

Hi

Unfortunately it is not possible to use and Xbox gift card balance to purchase an Xbox Live Gold Subscription you will need to either purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership card/voucher or register another payment method to your account such as a debit/credit
    card or papal to purchase Xbox Live Gold.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Trial live gold and titanfall

The gold trial you got when creating your account on your new console will register you as a gold member so you will get the games for gold, but its still a trial.

The titanfall trial card will only be a regular trial card that wouldn`t normally get you the games for gold.

Any trial cards you get free within game boxes will only be regular trial cards, and will not get you all gold benefits.
  8. RoyalAcrobat462 Win User

scratched off the xbox live gold membership redeem code.

Hey mate i got an xbox one and it came with an xbox live gold and I anterd the code and its telling me its all ready been used when i just got the Xbox live gold
  9. ngocphi Win User

Xbox live free trial

Keep in mind it doesn't change your status to full gold nor does it allow you to download games for gold

Its only as stated on the cards that it only gives temporary multiplayer access based on the game you got them with
Thema:

1. i got a Xbox live card for gold, but its not registering me as gold status???? - Similar Threads - got live card

2. got subbed to live with a card that is not linked

in XBoX Accessibility
    got subbed to live with a card that is not linked: tried to contact microsoft support but stupid bots ask all the wrong questions! somehow mircosoft took ultimate from a card that is not added/linked to ANY of my xbox accounts i just want to...
  3. this is for microsft xbox live card i got one and payed for it but it keeps coming up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is for microsft xbox live card i got one and payed for it but it keeps coming up...: This is for microsft I bot a xbox live gold card and every time I put it in it comes up invalid code can anyone help thank you 6c9fab36-b9fc-4483-9b9c-fe230807fbd7
  4. What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?

in XBoX on Windows
    What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?: Hi, I recently redeemed a Xbox Live Gold subscription prepaid card and was planning on upgrading it to Ultimate for 1$, or trying to convert it to 4 months of game pass which I had heard from...
  5. I just made an XBOX One account and used the Live Gold card i got for christmas. My account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just made an XBOX One account and used the Live Gold card i got for christmas. My account...: I have several other accounts already on my xbox one, but i dont use them. (they are out of the question as the accounts are all lost) I just made a new one, wanting to get back into XBOX gaming...
  6. i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...: last night i used allmy points to get a monthly xbox gold live card code and i got the confirmation code of me redeeming them but i havent recieved the email with my xbox live code its been a day...
  7. Used a xbox live gold subscripiton card and got a error message right after using

in XBoX on Consoles
    Used a xbox live gold subscripiton card and got a error message right after using: after using my xbox live gold card I got an error massage right after clicking confirm and now it is saying ive got no gold is their any way to get my gold to work after this because I just spent...
  8. Got charged BRL 2.00 on my credit card but didn't renewed the Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charged BRL 2.00 on my credit card but didn't renewed the Live Gold: Hi! Today I've purchased the promotional renew of Xbox Live Gold for BRL 2.00, got charged on my credit card but it seems the Live Gold access still blocked on my account. Can you help me?...
  9. hi i cant play online when i got a xbox live gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi i cant play online when i got a xbox live gift card: I got a xbox gift card for my birthday and i can get games and stuff but i cant play online or join parties 5df2b849-f536-4fdb-a6e1-38bc9a06d491
  10. Just got Xbox Live Gold Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got Xbox Live Gold Card: Just got Xbox Live Gold Card from BEST BUY and code on back card is not working b4c7a50a-dc05-4874-88d5-d51b738bb9e6